I'm planning to produce a game in partnership

The lastman

Sep 11, 2022
I take charge of making the story (the details of the characters; physical characteristics; characteristics of the setting, etc). I need a good game designer/programmer, who knows how to make good strokes and good animations. In terms of money, I don't need it, if the designer wants it for him, that's fine by me. Anyone interested, just reply here. - The style of characters I would like for the story would be in the style of "Demon deals" and the gameplay would be an RPG. - Basically the story would be: • A very humble family, in the poor neighborhood of California, ends up having a car accident and everyone inside the car dies, except for the couple's only child. it was an afro-descendant family, so the "son" is black. The boy is found by the authorities and by the emergency, he is treated, but because he has no relatives around, he ends up being taken to an orphanage. There, after 3 years, a very happy family ends up deciding to adopt, so they go to this particular orphanage and the woman (married and white) sees the poor black boy alone, so she decides to adopt him. From there, the story begins and over time the boy starts to have a desire for his adoptive caregiver and she starts to question her attitudes (because she is conservative). - Tags: Cheating - Corruption - Interracial - Big ass - Big tits - Rpg

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
This is unlikely to go anywhere. Even people who have a proven record of making games and being good writers have trouble finding artists who "just make the art," unless you're literally talking about paying for commissions. Ideas are a dime a dozen, chances are if you're good with art you have your own ideas as well you'd rather work on.

Reactions: The lastman

The lastman

Sep 11, 2022
This is unlikely to go anywhere. Even people who have a proven record of making games and being good writers have trouble finding artists who "just make the art," unless you're literally talking about paying for commissions. Ideas are a dime a dozen, chances are if you're good with art you have your own ideas as well you'd rather work on.
Well then unfortunately the chances are slim, as you said. Anyway, thanks for the comment, it was useful for me. However, I'll leave this thread here, there will be one, right?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
You are basically saying something on the lines of "I want someone to make a game for me, for free"...

Usually people pay for these services.

M$hot

May 28, 2017
Someone might really like your idea and want to join in, and if you're flexible and allow them to inject some of their own vision and stuff they find hot, you may get somewhere. But purely from a practical standpoint, this could easily take 500 hours of work for static, up to 800 hours for animated and if they also need to do the coding/backend they may be looking at 1000 hours (And that may not be for the whole game, that could just be for a sizeable 0.01) . Unless you can find that unicorn that's willing and totally loves your vision, odds are you will need to pay 20 to 60 grand USD. I wish you the best, and if you get it made I'd like to give it a go but I'd hate for you to get your hopes up too high.

The lastman

Sep 11, 2022
Alguém pode realmente gostar da sua ideia e querer participar, e se você for flexível e permitir que eles injetem um pouco de sua própria visão e coisas que acham interessantes, você pode chegar a algum lugar. Mas, puramente do ponto de vista prático, isso pode facilmente levar 500 horas de trabalho para estática, até 800 horas para animação e se eles também precisarem fazer a codificação/backend, podem levar 1000 horas (e isso pode não ser para o todo o jogo, que poderia ser apenas por um considerável 0,01) . A menos que você encontre aquele unicórnio que está disposto e ama totalmente a sua visão, é provável que você precise pagar de 20 a 60 mil dólares. Desejo-lhe o melhor, e se você conseguir, gostaria de tentar, mas odiaria que você aumentasse suas esperanças.
[/CITAR]
Thanks for the messsage

Jul 21, 2021
Might i suggest trying to use any of tbe illusion games or koikatsu? Or Daz if you dont want a animeish style. In terms of programming and what not rpgmaker should not be crazy hard to work with from what i understand. Probably also some good tutorials out there and some might even give tips. Unless you have someone in mind willing to help i dont think you should count on it. As moneyshot said many others probably busy with their own game. But hope you can get something going.