Identify i'm searching for a pixel RPG like h game with a blond knight/princess as the main character

Bluefire2734

Feb 10, 2020
Hello, like i wrote in the thread name, i'm searchign for a game that looked like a RPG, kinf of open world with free choice(or it seemed so)

the protagonist was a blond knight girl, being a knight to avoid marriage if i understood it properly (the game wasn't in english when i played it)

the pixel art is more into the detailled ones, than the simple ones, with a point of view from the top, a bit inclined

i remember that usualy you had to go in the castle to sleep, sometime had to go in the commander army room to be scolded (or anything), and at the end of the days, usualy going to the bath(still in the castle) before going to sleep (optional i think), during the day you were able to go to nearby village for exemple, doing quest and the like until the day pass

i don't wanted to bother with a thread to find it, but i cannot find it again, i had to reset my computer, so i lost it, and i'm unable to found it back on the websites i used to check, neither on this one with the infomrations i have..

hopefully someone will be able to help me, the gamle does picked my interest so i hope to find it again, thanks foryours timesreading this, and sorry for the bother