Seeking i'm searching for game similar to akabur games

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
hi guys someone can suggest me if there are some games similar to akabur games?
I like the corruption/training part, and the 2d graphics too. I've already played town of pleasure, all akabur games ( not magic shop, tell me if it's worth to try), 4 element trainer, all the games about eloise (eloise case, delirium ecc) and some 3d games with the same concept. Can you suggest more? if they are 2d and animated it's better but 3d games are good too.
thx a lot, and if i made some grammar mistake, i'm sorry. I'm italian and not so good in english :D

the_unseen

May 10, 2017
Magic shop is pretty short and simple, so you should check it out. As for other trainer games you can check out Soldier's life and Corrupting the priestess by Pyorgara. Long live the princess does have nice (imo) corruption mechanics, so it's worth a try also. And you can also check out Innocent witches, which is similar to witch trainer.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Corrupting the Intern is kinda similar too but uses 3d renders instead of 2d.

If you consider corrupting girls as slave training, then Corruption can fit in too, renders are sub-par at best and visuals are kinda tacky but it's one of the kinkiest games around.

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
i tried magic shop and a game that I found casually called snow daze. very very good games. Innocent witches have good arts but no sexual content :\. I've tried also corruption and soldier life. Corruption is really good but too easy and static (basically you do the same thing over and over), didn't like soldier life. Any other suggestions?

Reactions: KrishKalra

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Akabur has
  • Princess Trainer
  • Witch Trainer
  • Star Channel 34
  • Mating Season
  • Magic Shop
If you burned through all those, there's very few others I would recommend to you sir, they all suck in comparison to Akabur.

Reactions: genesis23

ThatOneLamp

Sep 12, 2017
You can try His friends games, I have played them and they are quite good. His name username is Smersh and the game is called Broken Hearts Bordello (BHB). Here is a link to his stuff

Reactions: bajang

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
Pleasuremancer

Orange Trainer

Reactions: serVus314

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Have you tried other projects, Akabur participated in?
Then, try "trainer" games of Pyorgara.
Games and modes of Feodosiy
Other good unusual "trainers" you can find interesting
The game where the theme of the gradual corruption is elaborated to the best.
And just a captivating visual novel with fine humor and map-based gameplay. I think, anyone who likes Akabur games would like that.

Last edited: