Identify I'm searching for this anime-styled Ren'Py game

fishgiver1

Jan 23, 2021
I'm looking for this Anime styled game in which you wake up back in time and live with your aunt and her daughter (practically your sister) from then on your character tries to redo his life without making any of the mistakes he had previously made. This includes helping his aunt who implicitly works as a hostess with her financial problems (by clicking around the backgrounds to find hidden money and supposedly getting a job in a later update) working out with this buff black guy to get stronger and teach your bully a lesson as well as either befriending or intimidating your aunt's daughter who treats you like shit (but secretly watches incest)

Random Extra details

All the choices seem to have mattered and a good bunch lead to different paths and illustrations, Both the aunt and her daughter have red hair, I believe the developer is French and has an account here as well as a Patreon, there's a minimap you use to travel around the city, There's a huge japanese flag in your room which previously had an Akira poster but was removed for obvious reasons, the buff black dude couldn't train without his walkman music thingy which some assholes broke while he was away.

I don't think I could get any more descriptive so hopefully that helps narrow it down.

Reactions: Kaparzo