Seeking I'm seeking a game that exact same quality animations like Prince of Suburbia. Any recommendation?

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
I'm seeking a game that exact same quality animations(it looks so smooth) like Prince of Suburbia. Any recommendation?

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Hmm, sex note probably then, I recommended Zombie Retreat becuase it's the same artist.

Ya know going based on art quality is rather hard for me to suggest stuff. I'd rather not suggest something you'd hate and waste your time. Genre and maybe setting might help.

Voltage Flame

Jun 27, 2018
S.H.E.L.T.E.R Is pretty accurate in terms of art.
IDK about "quality" of the animations tho but it was a good game in general...Except the story is quite lacking but...let's be honest there isn't one in Prince of Sububia either lol.
Enjoy

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
IDK about "quality" of the animations tho but it was a good game in general...Except the story is quite lacking but...let's be honest there isn't one in Prince of Sububia either lol.
Enjoy
:unsure: Yes art is nice in but unfortunately this game does not have any animations as well as an earlier game by the same dev .
Only his latest game Stellar Dream which is still in development has animations added.

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
Enjoy
:unsure: Yes art is nice in but unfortunately this game does not have any animations as well as an earlier game by the same dev .
Only his latest game Stellar Dream which is still in development has animations added.
Thanks for the advices added to the list. If animations added to the game I'll play it(With animations visual novels feels more like a game I think). And already played Stellar Dream it has really good animations too.

Reactions: Voltage Flame