I'm trying to make my 3dcg VN game -- MayFly

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Персонажи хорошие. Но что они будут делать в игре? Я честно говоря не понял в ДАЗ это сделано или в HoneySelect 2, не берусь утверждать но очень похоже что в HoneySelect 2. Если так то постарайся выбирать аксессуары и причёску которая не будет проваливаться сквозь одежду. Либо настраивать в студии более тщательно чтобы такого не происходило. А насчёт игры пока не чего сказать, даже примерного представления нет по первому виду о чём она. Кстати, сообщение советую продублировать английский, так как могут удалить если этого нет.

The characters are good. But what will they do in the game? To be honest, I didn’t understand in DAZ this was done or in HoneySelect 2, I can’t presume to say, but it’s very similar to HoneySelect 2. If so, try to choose accessories and a hairstyle that will not fall through clothes. Or set up in the studio more carefully so that this does not happen. And as for the game, there is nothing to say yet, there is not even a rough idea of what it is about at first glance. By the way, I advise you to duplicate the message in English, as they can delete it if this is not there.

Jas0nTon

Creators of "Mayfly"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2022
Cool! Do you have a specific question or is this just a general announcement?
I posted this post just to see if you are interested in these female characters
It would be pointless to create a lot of characters that are not popular with the public

Reactions: sonhot

Jas0nTon

Creators of "Mayfly"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2022
Персонажи хорошие. Но что они будут делать в игре? Я честно говоря не понял в ДАЗ это сделано или в HoneySelect 2, не берусь утверждать но очень похоже что в HoneySelect 2. Если так то постарайся выбирать аксессуары и причёску которая не будет проваливаться сквозь одежду. Либо настраивать в студии более тщательно чтобы такого не происходило. А насчёт игры пока не чего сказать, даже примерного представления нет по первому виду о чём она. Кстати, сообщение советую продублировать английский, так как могут удалить если этого нет.

The characters are good. But what will they do in the game? To be honest, I didn’t understand in DAZ this was done or in HoneySelect 2, I can’t presume to say, but it’s very similar to HoneySelect 2. If so, try to choose accessories and a hairstyle that will not fall through clothes. Or set up in the studio more carefully so that this does not happen. And as for the game, there is nothing to say yet, there is not even a rough idea of what it is about at first glance. By the way, I advise you to duplicate the message in English, as they can delete it if this is not there.
You are right, because the game is only in a preparatory stage.
I'm posting this to see how people react to these roles

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Looks great. Hopefully it will be a dark fantasy game thats take itself seriously, not another light hearted romcom.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Another equally faceless HS2 models: seen one, seen them all.
And some sort of omnipresent fantasy as well...
And surely that skinny nerdy loser as the protagonist.