I'm unable to delete my account

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Have you started the deletion process but cancelled it? (That's the only reason I can assume why you're getting this right now)
If so: it takes one week to unlock again after that.
If that assumption is wrong, please create a contact admin ticket - or wait for f95 to see this.

Nov 14, 2020
Have you started the deletion process but cancelled it? (That's the only reason I can assume why you're getting this right now)
If so: it takes one week to unlock again after that.
If that assumption is wrong, please create a contact admin ticket - or wait for f95 to see this.
I had put it to delete on Dec 3 but then I cancelled it on Dec 7 or 8 so it has been well over a week

also , in the case you are talking about - it says you have recently cancelled a deletion so you can't delete now - this is a different message which I haven't seen before

Last edited:

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I had put it to delete on Dec 3 but then I cancelled it on Dec 7 or 8 so it has been well over a week

also , in the case you are talking about - it says you have recently cancelled a deletion so you can't delete now - this is a different message which I haven't seen before
Alright, good to know for the future, but then I can only refer you back to the "ticket or wait for f95 to react" suggestion. :)