[S>Composer] Unpaid I'm willing to compose your game for FREE

kikoken!

May 2, 2021
Hey Everyone!

I'm a music producer that's trying to get into composing video games and I'm willing to compose music for your video game for FREE.

Skills:

Music Production

Sci-fi/Orchestral/Ambient/Chiptune (8/16bit: Sega Genesis, SNES, GBA)

Preferred method of contact:

Contact me through my email: portaglissa2020@gmail.com
Discord: kikoken!#3219

Employment Type & Rates:

I can make 5 - 10 loopable tracks up to 1 minute each. (You can ask for more but you might have to pay).

Availability:

My schedule is pretty light so I'm free most days except on Wednesdays and Friday so you should expect a quick reply from me. (Unless we're in different time zones).

Work Samples:

Check out my soundcloud: kikoken! (nothing up yet for now).

Additional comments:

I'm really just trying to get a feel for this kind of work, so I'm pretty flexible on genres.

However, If I'm not really cool with the kind of game it is or with the sexual themes/content I'm not gonna do it, I don't want to associate my work with things I don't like, I hope you understand.

Please let me know what kind of game it is, what kind of sexual content it has etc... (a demo of the game works too)

(Off the top of my head things like: explicit sexual abuse/violence and scat are a big no-no for me).

- Yelo

Last edited:

Marcibx

May 5, 2018
Did anybody say free? :D

I am working on something and music is very important for me, so I would be grateful for such work but I feel that it would be too early for you, but once we are closing the release, I will reach out to you. How much time would you need to create that 5-10 songs?

kikoken!

May 2, 2021
Did anybody say free? :D

I am working on something and music is very important for me, so I would be grateful for such work but I feel that it would be too early for you, but once we are closing the release, I will reach out to you. How much time would you need to create that 5-10 songs?
It really depends but I think about two to three weeks. I've got other work that I'm working on too. send me an email or message me on my discord (kikoken!#3219) and we can discuss further!

Reactions: Marcibx