Im wishing

Jul 30, 2018
seriously i am wishing and hoping someone who has all the Daz3d Assets would put up an FTP or torrent i want to get my hands on every asset available and downloading one at a time is really tedious

• Thinking Face
Reactions: u z i

MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
seriously i am wishing and hoping someone who has all the Daz3d Assets would put up an FTP or torrent i want to get my hands on every asset available and downloading one at a time is really tedious
This is a seriously unrealistic request. Even a subset of Daz assets would be Terabytes worth. My small collection is pushing a terabyte.. compressed. Which is why people focus on the assets they need. 'Collect them all' is just a silly pursuit.

Jul 30, 2018
Not worried about space but what i actually meant is ftp or torrent with alot of assets that people can pick and choose what they want instead of depending on the sites listed on 3dload i already downloaded all of the current ones on. This site

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
This is probably not what you are are interested in, but I'll mention it in case it may be of interest to ya.

I am experimenting with making a range of nsfw characters (star wars the clone wars characters) using daz, porting to Blender, cleaning up the mesh and uv's, rebuilding the rig to be smarter and automated shape keys, optimizing the settings with the intent of making easy to animate characters or pose them. This way I don't break any legal rules. I know that there is something called build a bod, which is a daz character export with many body shaping shape keys you can play with and make some pretty interesting results, but since blender wasn't designed for this kind of use it is not as powerful as daz in terms of easy to use and organized sliders to reshape characters or to make it easy to swap assets around and blend things or get new things. I only recently in the past few months caved in and started to use daz, if only to get their assets into blender :D.

Jul 30, 2018
thanks anyway but im actually working on making my own characters from a story ive been writing for years. It has been on literotica story site for years and i decided to forego writing it like that and create a VN of it. The story is ever expansive meaning i can modify it anytime to add future plots at any given time.

The story is a normal/magic/paranormal story no incest no oversized tits no bimbo characters yes they are nymphos but who isnt.

Each of my characters have to be exactly what they are in the story hence why im looking for all of the assets so i can pick and choose what i need and want on a serious note.

My main problem is the ring i need for my story had someone working on it for me but he gave up because he didnt understand exactly what i was looking and needing in terms of the ring.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Hmmm... I use mostly blender and can make many things if I am willing to put in the time (I mostly just like making characters), and I am only familiar with daz enough to shape and export characters. Depending on the requirements I may have the skills to work on your ring, but I am not familiar with how to get it into daz itself. Although, since I work with mostly character making, I don't have as much experience with hard ops (I believe that is the term for designing things like robotic suits and stuff, a good skill set to have if you want to make hard objects even as simple as rings). I can set up nice textures, but as for shaders I only can make shaders for blender, I have no experience with daz shading.

As for your story and need to have direct control, that is perfectly understandable and I wish you the best of luck. I have avoided spending money for more than a decade since I started 3D model work, but in order to work at a speed where I can keep my attention span at, I caved in a month or so ago and started to by daz assets. I use blender for touching up and improving what could be done in daz (in fact I have a few people who usually use blender for touching up characters, I guess it better in that regard). That may be something you will have to face in the future. If you want, I could give you the most basic list of assets needed to have the most customizability over characters while spending the least amount of money. This does not include hair or clothes since I find what I can make in blender supersedes what I can buy (I do not like how they do hair in daz).

carmennnoiu

Jul 7, 2023
I was looking for a Mac FTP for a very long time, because I needed a convenient one with many functions, so I found Commander One for myself.

Last edited: