• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

I'm Working On An Adult Game.

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016

The story is about a detective who has always defended goodness and has always persecuted criminals. When one day everything changes and he is forced to work during the day as a detective and in the afternoons and nights, he will be forced to seduce and corrupt women, who are ordered by levels. On the other hand, he will try to stop the corruptión in the city of New York.

A cop in New York 1 - 0.0.2D 1080P -
First version of the game available for windows. It's a bit short, but I want to get monthly actializations.
I want it to be free distribution, so that it reaches as many people as possible.

Link:
PATREON:
Genre: Chubby, Big tits, Detective, Corruption, Seduction
Censorship: None
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Good luck and will look out for it and the first version to check it out

Tranzet

Oct 27, 2016
Looking good as far as artwork. Liking the look of Bea lol. I don't see mny games with "bbw". I'm all for it lol so I'm looking forwarded to what this turn into. Good luck.~

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Looks interesting! Let us know when you have something to test!

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016
First version of the game available for windows. It's a bit short, but I want to get monthly actializations.
I want it to be free distribution, so that it reaches as many people as possible.

A cop in New York 1 - 0.0.1A 1080P

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016

A cop in New York 1 - 0.0.1A 1080P
If you make a game thread in the requests section, I will transfer it to the release section for you.
That way when someone is browsing the release section, they will see this game. :D
You can copy the link of this thread to the new post and say updates, etc are posted here.
Then after we transfer it to the releases, you could cross-link it on the OP of this thread as "game release"

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Here's your release thread...

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Hi. how are you. How the title says I'm working on an ambitious project. I have studied 3d animation for 4 years in different schools and I am writing an adventure novel. I am doing it with rpg Maker MV but I would like to go a step further and get something incredible. To the point that you will not believe that it is rpg maker, here some images.

The story is about a detective who has always defended goodness and has always persecuted criminals. When one day everything changes and he is forced to work during the day as a detective and in the afternoons and nights, he will be forced to seduce and corrupt women, who are ordered by levels. On the other hand, he will try to stop the rorrupción in the city. New York.

PATREON:
Hey, I tried to pledge but for some reason it's asking for my shipping address, which is a little off-putting since you're working on a digital product. You shouldn't need that. I'll check back again in a few weeks to see if it's gone. Good luck!

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
It looks great for the first version, but I hope you will speed up the development, not take so long to complete the game, or abandon it without completing it.

tek

Nov 12, 2016
had a play of this looks promising as a few others have said a map of the town would be handy even with the crossings you still don't know where everything is located so your just randomly running all over the place to find what your looking for.The renders are good some of the facial expressions(on the blonde) not so great but there not terrible either, Can't wait to try next release and see what fixes and and the story progression is going.

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016
A cop in New York 1 - 0.0.2B 1080P - (+15 MINUTES game play, First erotic content, It raises what will be the game.)

Last edited:

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I have tried trying this game just to have a test ride and I still lack time to fully test or play games even these days,
But I keep running in a problem either it is because I am too tired or just to wired but when I open map in the city how the hell do I close it? it feels like I get stuck or whatever and I cannot even find myself on the map to know where to go so for me it is frustrating if I have to close the game and avoid using the map and what not no idea if this is a bug or that there is a specific key that I must press to close the map or something but would appreciate to know if it is just me or something else.

Either way keep up the good work.