Image Nudifying Tools I Want to Share

Michaelxiaohei_

May 18, 2023
Hey, guys

I found this article by searching Nudify on Google. Curiously opened it and decided to experience these nudifier to remove clothes.

But I found one of the AI nude generator Deepnude.org, which says AI undress photos of women and produce a realistic nude image, did not work

Showing some examples of nude generator

Anne hathaway:

I undressed her gown looks gorgeous when is naked. :LUL:

anne-hathaway-attends-the-valentino-haute-couture-spring-news-photo-1674858026.jpg

ANNE1-2.png

Emily elizabeth:
I removed her Bikini off OMG!!

Emily original.png

Emily nude.jpg

Another one, a little bit flaw, but fine.

Emily.jpg

And last one Billie Eilish

Billie.jpg

Anyone likes my sharing? I can see anyone naked.:PogChamp:

Cheers

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
But , to tell the truth, the nudes look like somehow enhanced vs real bodies u can see in the movies

Reactions: Shon_Shon

totallylost

Oct 14, 2020
You can do this with a local install of Stable diffusion with a decent model using the inpainting feature, if you dont want to use online tools.

Reactions: waltercaorle

totallylost

Oct 14, 2020
Is that a free alternative or would you still need to pay something ?
Stable diffusion has free local alternatives.
You can find both ComfyUI and automatic1111 webui on github with install instructions.
I'm currently using Automatic1111s webui.

defp

May 13, 2018
Soulgen gives a message if you try to generate nsfw content saying, "Your prompt contains NSFW content. Please revise it and try again." - how ironic.

eragerous

Jul 30, 2022
There is not real any free generator atm. I looking almost 1 weeks. Probably every web sites give you only 1 times try chance but you cannot find how to find web site when your first try. When you find your shortcomings, you don't get a second chance to fix your mistakes you made the first time.

Soulgen gives the best results for your nudity. To many options available but to expensive. Expensive and not available some countries. There only payment method is via paypal.

So I cannot pay for monthly membership. I download App version on my android phone and there you can pay with local telephone operators but price will be extra extra expensive then.

If someone find a way to unlock soulgen, please share with us.

Reactions: ivanacco1