Image problem.

Syploore

Jun 14, 2020
Hi all. I have a problem with viewing images on the site. Almost all of the images on the site are marked with a small thumbnail photo and I can't view them. I have tried different browsers, tried clearing the cache, nothing has helped. I can see the images in some of the posts, but not all of them. In this screenshot I have attached, I can see thumbnails of two photos, but I can only see the full view of the one open on the screen.

P.S. Even the photos that I have attached I can not view.
P.S.S I have already tried to open a ticket on the site with a request to the administration, but nobody has answered me there yet, so I'll try my luck here, maybe someone has experienced smh similar or just know how to solve this.

Reactions: hellohello95zone

Syploore

Jun 14, 2020
Maybe your mum secretly installed a no-fap program?! :unsure:

Just kidding, no idea really, but at least it's bumped now, maybe somebody else knows... Good luck :)
I already figured out the problem and fixed it. My internet provider for some fucking reason restricted access to f95 picture hosting, so I just use a proxy and everything works. I wrote this here in case anyone has a similar problem. Just use a proxy/VPN and everything will work (probably).

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Hi all. I have a problem with viewing images on the site. Almost all of the images on the site are marked with a small thumbnail photo and I can't view them. I have tried different browsers, tried clearing the cache, nothing has helped. I can see the images in some of the posts, but not all of them. In this screenshot I have attached, I can see thumbnails of two photos, but I can only see the full view of the one open on the screen.

P.S. Even the photos that I have attached I can not view.
P.S.S I have already tried to open a ticket on the site with a request to the administration, but nobody has answered me there yet, so I'll try my luck here, maybe someone has experienced smh similar or just know how to solve this.
what computer do you use? Have you updated your pc drivers?
I had a similar problem happen to me a few years ago, but not here... then I discovered that I was using a pc that was many years old and it no longer updated, I changed pc and I solved it... give us some information

Reactions: Syploore

Syploore

Jun 14, 2020
what computer do you use? Have you updated your pc drivers?
I had a similar problem happen to me a few years ago, but not here... then I discovered that I was using a pc that was many years old and it no longer updated, I changed pc and I solved it... give us some information
Thanks for the intent to help, but I already fixed it and I wrote about it in the post above. My problem was solved by using a proxy.

Reactions: Eagle1900