Images not viewable

Dylan003

Sep 5, 2017
Hello, I have been downloading image collections from here for a long time, and recently I've noticed that some of the image sets are not able to be shown by any image program except a chrome window. The image files are .jpg and .png but they do not behave like normal images. I believe all of the image sets where this occurs are japanese image sets, the most recent has been
Aruki Smapho wa Jourei Ihan! Mitsuketara Mondou Muyou de Sokuhame Nama Nakadashi! [loopsoft]
If anyone has a possible solution please let me know, and thank you for your time.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hello, I have been downloading image collections from here for a long time, and recently I've noticed that some of the image sets are not able to be shown by any image program except a chrome window. The image files are .jpg and .png but they do not behave like normal images. I believe all of the image sets where this occurs are japanese image sets, the most recent has been
Aruki Smapho wa Jourei Ihan! Mitsuketara Mondou Muyou de Sokuhame Nama Nakadashi! [loopsoft]
If anyone has a possible solution please let me know, and thank you for your time.
Download and install this: