Seeking Immersive Nude Mods

RaidouPanda

Mar 28, 2018
Does anyone have any examples of games with nude mods that are immersive? By this I mean either of the following:
  • Enhanced scenes of pre-existing nudity. For example, removing towels on hot springs or bathing scenes to make them nude, or being able to see the showers better in DOAXVV, or removing the censor light rays in Senran Kagura
  • Nudity that characters react to, rather than ignore. For example, some Oblivion and Skyrim mods had characters react if you walked around in the nude
As many examples as people can think of would be appreciated. You don't need to link the exact mod if you know it exists, just naming the game would be enough of a starting point to go looking.

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
My favorite mod for TES Oblivion was Cover Yourself - I don't think I've ever seen anything more interesting in mods/adult games ever since (however, maybe I'm just seeing past in a bit too bright colors now :D). In short: Some characters will not like player nude and decrease disposition, some will like and increase disposition, guards will on the other hand try to catch and fine for 5 gold (or go to castle and get forced dressed). Made exploring the wilderness buck naked really into a new gameplay experience.

There's a similar mod for TES Skyrim but unfortunately as the guards do not patrol the roads, so it technically works only in cities, but as the cities are much more cramped than Oblivion's it's also too boring because there is almost no way to avoid getting caught (while you could sneak around collecting flowers in the night to your heart's content in Oblivion). However, on the other hand, some DAR/OAR/FNIS mods add "covering self" animation which usually is quite interesting. On the other hand - Bathing in Skyrim mod adds another interesting point to life :)

musma

Jun 27, 2023
Pretty sure The Sims 4 fits the bill. WickedWhims was the big, BEEG mod, and you could increment with others (as far as i recall, it's been a while).

You could fully remove clothes (no obligatory underwear), removal of the mosaic that would pop up when showering/using the toilet, custom genitals, custom pubes (including the ability to trim/let grow), custom breasts and buttocks, "Voyer" and "Nudist" were skills you could develop i believe, and yes, other Sims reacted and your Sim reacted to others...

Anyways, the list goes on, they were pretty extensive modifications, with an active and bustling community. If interested you can check:

As well as some threads in this website.