VN Ren'Py Completed Immoral Study - Fan Remaster [v1] [UncleNanard]

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
1480976_BanF.png

Overview:
You are professor Hitosuji, a well-known teacher who possesses the remarkable gift of turning weak students into straight A ones. What's the secret of professor's method? As you might have suspected, the talented professor uses somewhat... ahem... unconventional means to attain this noble educational goal. This time, the "victim" is a young innocent girl named Reiko Shirakawa. She attends an all-girl and has never had any real contact with men. Controlling the cunning professor, you must seduce Reiko by selecting correct choices that are presented to you at almost any given point, avoiding disturbances such as the ugly housekeeper in Reiko's house.​
Thread updated: 2021-10-19
Release Date: 2021-10-19
Original Title: インモラルスタディ シナリオ1 白川玲子
Developer: TheCacaman -
Publisher: &
Censored: PARTIAL
Version: V1
Language: English
VNDB:
Sequel: &
Voices: JAPANESE

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Original version:

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

I want to thanks again everybody in this thread

P1.png P2.png P3.png P4.png P5.png P6.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Never thought I would say this but I miss the old school pixelated version,
That housekeeper looks more like an old piece of furniture,

Housekeeper: "Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane!..."
It's caca-man! :poop:lol

Last edited:

UncleNanard

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
the nostalgia hittin hard......
...thanks.....all the good luck...
Thanks. I hope you will like it.
I actually prefer this old pixelated look with dithering.
I want to add the old pics in the game. So the player can switch in game with for exemple F9 like monkey island.
I don’t know how to do it right now, but I will look.
Oh yeah. I remember these. There's two more in the series.
Yes, I m starting to remaster the second right now.
But I don’t want to do the third. I really don’t like it.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yes, I m starting to remaster the second right now.
But I don’t want to do the third. I really don’t like it.
Why dislike the third and not the second?
2nd breaks the trend of the sole male protag, and from what I can tell on vndb is the most different of the three games. (Like MC seems the kind to want to keep to himself so seems weird to me, but w/e).
And apparently unlike the first 2, 3rd doesn't have rape.

Although this is just from skimming the desc, and vndb tags.

Reactions: UncleNanard

UncleNanard

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Never thought I would say this but I miss the old school pixelated version,
That housekeeper looks more like an old piece of furniture,

Housekeeper: "Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane!..."
It's caca-man! :poop:lol
Hey, do you want a renpy version with Old shcool pics ? i think i can do it very fast. (it's the upload that will take the longest time lol)
Why dislike the third and not the second?
2nd breaks the trend of the sole male protag, and from what I can tell on vndb is the most different of the three games. (Like MC seems the kind to want to keep to himself so seems weird to me, but w/e).
And apparently unlike the first 2, 3rd doesn't have rape.

Although this is just from skimming the desc, and vndb tags.
I played 3rd when I was very young. I think it was 15 years ago.
I didn't like the girl(She looks like a cousin of mine, I'm not kidding).
And visually it was way too hardcore, humiliation, hot candle etc etc....

But when I played 3 I spoke even worse English than I do now, maybe the story isn't as hardcore as I think it is.

For the 2nd one, I find it interesting that the MC doesn't want to keep her for himself. When he comes in the house, the two young people if I remember well are in love with each other and the MC helps them to dare to say that they love each other. The MC takes a bonus in the process.

I confess that I don't know the story well enough. I'll play it tonight.

Thanks.

Reactions: shiny-kuki

UncleNanard

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
This is way too oldschool for me, but I love the technical aspect of the work you did. I didn't know Photoshop was this powerful.
Also it's funny that the penis is invisible
You don't like it because the bad system of mandatory choice to advance the story ?

For the penis, it's on my list, i will try to add it but probably not in a short future, and only for my personnal satisfaction. But i will share it of course.
I want to go with 3D as soon as possible, so remaster this game is only a training for me i can't do it now.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hey, do you want a renpy version with Old shcool pics ? i think i can do it very fast. (it's the upload that will take the longest time lol)

I played 3rd when I was very young. I think it was 15 years ago.
I didn't like the girl(She looks like a cousin of mine, I'm not kidding).
And visually it was way too hardcore, humiliation, hot candle etc etc....

But when I played 3 I spoke even worse English than I do now, maybe the story isn't as hardcore as I think it is.

For the 2nd one, I find it interesting that the MC doesn't want to keep her for himself. When he comes in the house, the two young people if I remember well are in love with each other and the MC helps them to dare to say that they love each other. The MC takes a bonus in the process.

I confess that I don't know the story well enough. I'll play it tonight.

Thanks.
Ah i see. sounds like this series isn't my cup of tea. (Man's never share ;P )
However I do commend you for your work and effort.
I am sure fans will appreciate it.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
You don't like it because the bad system of mandatory choice to advance the story ?

For the penis, it's on my list, i will try to add it but probably not in a short future, and only for my personnal satisfaction. But i will share it of course.
I want to go with 3D as soon as possible, so remaster this game is only a training for me i can't do it now.
I just thought it was funny, not in a negative way. Kinda different than usual. Adding it would probably be a pain.
You seem to be jumping through a lot of diferent software quickly. I do that too, makes for decent skills to add to a resume
I'd be interested to see what you do next with 3d and what software you will use

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I dislike games that show flying penises and disembodied hands in the sax scenes, but if they seek interesting enough, i'll see if i enjoy them enough to overlook that.

But girls getting banged by invisible dicks?

Nope.

UncleNanard

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I just thought it was funny, not in a negative way. Kinda different than usual. Adding it would probably be a pain.
You seem to be jumping through a lot of diferent software quickly. I do that too, makes for decent skills to add to a resume
I'd be interested to see what you do next with 3d and what software you will use
Are you interested for a version without any choice ? I can remove all the choices, keep only the main story, remove game over...

I dislike games that show flying penises and disembodied hands in the sax scenes, but if they seek interesting enough, i'll see if i enjoy them enough to overlook that.

But girls getting banged by invisible dicks?

Nope.
The invisible penis is only for the BJ scene, sex anim have a penis.

Ps: i m uploading a version with the old pictures.
(i will fix the background behind the text on the main menu tomorrow, i want to share it before going to sleep)

With old pictures:

Last edited:
Reactions: shiny-kuki

omeganecross

Aug 6, 2017
oh wow, I fully support this, IS was one of the big ones back in the day, I hope the same is done with the sequels
looking at Asenheim they have such amazing games, I hope we get fan ports for them too

Last edited: