Ren'Py IMMORTALITY

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Supernxva

Oct 23, 2022
MY FIRTS GAME - IMMORTALITY
(Under development)

Hi everyone!!!
For this game I will use HS2 Studio, because the characters and locations are more pleasing to the eye than looking at fake dolls created in Daz Studio.

I would also like to add that the plot of the game takes us to our time, when streaming is not just a hobby but a full-time job, when women without talent but with a good figure sell themselves on onlyfans, when cosplay is a whole culture and for many people a fetish

I also want to clarify that the plot is a bit similar to Eternum, and you can't argue with that, but I didn't want to limit it to one place, like a school.

Thank you for your attention and good luck with life everyone

1.jpg

Plot
At the centre of the story, you're a streamer who decides to become famous on the internet in order to attract an audience.
you find a colleague of the opposite sex and offer to do stream with her, where the main object of your attention is the shipping-content.
This way, a large number of users start watching you.
This stimulates you and your popularity, increasing the number of subscribers and attracting new audience.
However, you, as the protagonist, do not limit yourself to this.
You create your own squad of streamers, which includes your main character and secondary characters with charisma and unique skills, including attractiveness.
The main highlight of the story is a new streamer site called Immortality, provided by your protagonist's wealthy sponsor. Many games with different worlds and setting are available on this site.
There are no restrictions or prohibitions of sexual content here. Which allows you to do whatever you want.

But do not forget that in such cases, third parties come into play. These persons often have their own interests and benefits. And you, as the protagonist, will have to reveal them in the course of the plot.

HS2_2023-09-21-23-27-06-670.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: KaplyaMocy
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote