Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Yup. Passion is the fuel of nicely made work

Anyway I guess it's better this way, I mean, can we really call the game Imouto "monochrome" after it is colorized?

Maybe call it multichrome then, i don't know

• Haha
Reactions: akapp

lolwhatxd

Dec 30, 2021
Doesn't her hair go gray because of the mana leak from her disease? I don't think it's necessary to recolor her hair.
Gray is ok imo.

• Angry
Reactions: baha_rojo

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Doesn't her hair go gray because of the mana leak from her disease? I don't think it's necessary to recolor her hair.
Gray is ok imo.
Hello, in the story we start with the sister with gray or white hair due to the mana disease she has,

But also after the great adventure is completed and the sister is cured, it is said that she recovered her original hair color and that she now has it blonde.

This is something that I want to reflect in my mod and thanks to blue we are making it a reality, so my mod will have this functionality in collaboration with the FFFOX MOD.

Oct 14, 2022
But also after the great adventure is completed and the sister is cured, it is said that she recovered her original hair color and that she now has it blonde.
In my last playthrough I tried paying better attention to when this was mentioned, and I'm a little surprised that the brother doesn't mention her hair recovers until after the ruins story. I thought he made mention of it much much earlier.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

For this week's previews we have the sister's hair color change.

Examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also tried to color the sister's pajamas although it is difficult for me to find colors that fit well:
Blue really works with the code very fast, so I'll also do my best with the images >:3

Also my goal would be to paint all the images that appear in the corners when selecting an action.

There are really some very cute ones ♥

1687588957207.png

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hi guys,

For this week's previews we have the sister's hair color change.

Examples:

I also tried to color the sister's pajamas although it is difficult for me to find colors that fit well:
Blue really works with the code very fast, so I'll also do my best with the images >:3

Also my goal would be to paint all the images that appear in the corners when selecting an action.

There are really some very cute ones ♥

View attachment 2719738
SO CUTE~:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson
Nov 21, 2019
Hello, in the story we start with the sister with gray or white hair due to the mana disease she has,

This is something that I want to reflect in my mod and thanks to blue we are making it a reality, so my mod will have this functionality in collaboration with the FFFOX MOD.
I think you could keep the current ash gray hair as a second verions because in my pov this color make imouto look pretty cool

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Well,there is a solution to that. Just don't install the mod. If i'm understanding correctly, the blond hair imouto will only be applied if the FFFox mod + color mod is installed (the blond hair imouto is not available yet,for anyone reading this.)

Although I wonder if there could be an option to "turn on" the blond hair or not,once the coloring + mod is completed, for those who are not interested in changing the imouto's hair color.

Personally,i think the blond hair color is nice. The grey (it's more silver-ish) imouto is still cute too.

Reactions: akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Well,there is a solution to that. Just don't install the mod. If i'm understanding correctly, the blond hair imouto will only be applied if the FFFox mod + color mod is installed (the blond hair imouto is not available yet,for anyone reading this.)

Although I wonder if there could be an option to "turn on" the blond hair or not,once the coloring + mod is completed, for those who are not interested in changing the imouto's hair color.

Personally,i think the blond hair color is nice. The grey (it's more silver-ish) imouto is still cute too.
Oh I would think that this is a good option, because the truth is if you want the gray sister's hair and for this you do not install the FFFOX MOD you would be missing out on the extra content that it adds, which would be a shame really.

BlueFireNick , what do you think of this request? I don't think it's that difficult to do considering what you explained to me about the folder where the images of the blonde sister are.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Not gonna lie, I think I still prefer the little sister with gray hair over blond :\
Oh I would think that this is a good option, because the truth is if you want the gray sister's hair and for this you do not install the FFFOX MOD you would be missing out on the extra content that it adds, which would be a shame really.

BlueFireNick , what do you think of this request? I don't think it's that difficult to do considering what you explained to me about the folder where the images of the blonde sister are.
Already planned for the Kitsune update. In the FFFox mod, the sister will be able to use illusion magic to hide her tail and ears, so the kitsune appearance will be an optional part of the mod itself. With the color mod installed, you'll also have the option of the sister changing her hair color as well. So with the FFFox mod and color mod, you'll be able to choose silver, golden, or kitsune. Creating a head lore for all this one night was what finally pushed me over the edge to make this all.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes