Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
I think you are talking about this colour mod.

The main differences that I’ve seen between the 2 colour mods are the air colour (blond vs grey) and the ‘cutin’ colour (night vs day light setting).

Then, there is more coloured scene overall in the daseson mod (here), but there is also some little detail that has been coloured in the last mod and not here (condom for example).

What is good about daseson mod is that untouch drawing is ‘empty/missing’, meaning you can apply the ‘old’ colour mod (blond hair) and then apply the daseson mod (grey hair) to have more stuff in colour overall. (if you don’t mind the switch in colour when the new colour mod don’t have a drawing already coloured in the old one)

@daseson If I can drop a little advice, maybe you can take a quick look inside the old colour mod. You could find some stuff already done that you may find at your taste and want to add it as it is in your mod to go faster (don’t forget to credit the work if you do that), or find some idea for your future personal colouring.
Have a nice continuation in your colouring journey. :)
The problem with that is, that the colour mod is older, so i would overwrite pictures which were redrawn by inusuke (and not yet colored by daseson). daseson is coloring those redrawn images if i understood correctly but hasn't finished all of them.
If i knew, what pictures were redrawn by inu and not yet colored, i could handle it but imo this is an actual problem

LucLore

Feb 3, 2023
When I started coloring my idea was to continue this mod since the author hasn't been active for a long time, but due to my inexperience I didn't know that these images use a photoshop filter and of course when trying to do them in illustrator which is where I work I didn't go able to replicate it

The issue is that in the end I chose to do it with my own style since replicating an image with a filter is somewhat complicated.

The Hscenes are around 300 images and although I have worked on them, I still lack a lot of content.

Currently the scene I have worked on the most is the doggystyle one with 70% finished:

I had planned the next update to focus 100% on the function of changing hair to blonde after the great adventure with the help of Blue, but if you prefer that I do the Hscenes I can do it.

They tell me that they prefer the change of hair or the Hscenes.
You’re doing a great job out of it, your colouring idea is gorgeous. So definitely do it your way. And personally, I don’t have an order preferences. Do it in the order that is the most convenient for you. :)

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

I see that there are some who want me to focus only on one mod until I finish it.

For my part, I don't have any of the 2 mods that I have in development at the moment with priority, I had a working method that consists of interspersing updates of the 2, but I also have no problem focusing only on 1.

So if it's okay with you, let's do a small vote with reactions to decide how I will work the mods,

1. Focus only on Fantasy((y))

2. Focus only on Monochrome ( :ROFLMAO: )

3.Go launching updates between the two going from one mod to another ( :unsure: )

For my part I have no objection to working in any of the 3 ways.

I will give 1 day to decide how I will work according to the votes

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Hi guys,

I see that there are some who want me to focus only on one mod until I finish it.

For my part, I don't have any of the 2 mods that I have in development at the moment with priority, I had a working method that consists of interspersing updates of the 2, but I also have no problem focusing only on 1.

So if it's okay with you, let's do a small vote with reactions to decide how I will work the mods,

3.Go launching updates between the two going from one mod to another ( :unsure: )

I wouldn't mind either way, but since the amount of files of monochrome is way less I personally think it would be a better focus. It would mean I could port it to mobile earlier too :WeSmart:

Layle FACT

Apr 17, 2022
I only play fantasy for now but let's make everyone happy (and maybe going from one to the other might be more fluid for you? You know better actually)

Reactions: akapp
Oct 14, 2022

You had mentioned a bit ago that you were enjoying going back and forth between the two, which I could completely understand due to the change in settings potentially helping things not feel stale. I can see any of the options being fine. If I was to try and put myself in the same situation, I would probably opt for 3, but that's because I get bored very easily

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
The problem with that is, that the colour mod is older, so i would overwrite pictures which were redrawn by inusuke (and not yet colored by daseson). daseson is coloring those redrawn images if i understood correctly but hasn't finished all of them.
If i knew, what pictures were redrawn by inu and not yet colored, i could handle it but imo this is an actual problem
do you have an solution for this? :) LucLore

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
well lets be honest, id much rather have you being comfortable with it.
But, if you *really* dont care which way to go, im giving my like

If its funnier going back and forth between mods tho, just go for it? It's your skills that's improving after all, right? if that makes fantasy get the better images, I can wait all it takes lol

• Red Heart
Oct 14, 2022
New thing that's really made my day. Your food pictures are spot on! It's always a surprise to see that colored image show on the screen and you made it so vibrant that it immediately draws your attention and pops from the screen. They're fantastic!!

Hente

Feb 16, 2019
If you're really enjoying monochrome then that's cool to do both. Personally I would prefer fantasy be the focus simply because monochrome is being officially remade. You might end up finishing monochrome only to find that the remake comes out. And the remake really ought to be the better version, so you might want to colour it too. But it's your hobby project so it's entirely up to you.

• Thinking Face
Oct 14, 2022
If you're really enjoying monochrome then that's cool to do both. Personally I would prefer fantasy be the focus simply because monochrome is being officially remade. You might end up finishing monochrome only to find that the remake comes out. And the remake really ought to be the better version, so you might want to colour it too. But it's your hobby project so it's entirely up to you.
This is what I get for not following that game anymore. I had no idea it was being remade!

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

3.Go launching updates between the two going from one mod to another ( :inseguro: )

1687452177521.png
Hello everyone,

With 31 votes, option 1 won, so I will focus on Fantasy until I finish it.

Thank you all for your comments, really my goal is to finish both no matter the order, I really enjoy coloring the games be it fantasy or monochrome so that's why I mentioned that I really wouldn't mind working one way or the other.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I wouldn't mind either way, but since the amount of files of monochrome is way less I personally think it would be a better focus. It would mean I could port it to mobile earlier too :WeSmart:
I'm really honored that you like my mod so much that you want to port it to Android.

However, in this type of decision I must be impartial since it is a sign of gratitude on my part for those who like my work and give me so many nice and encouraging comments motivating me to continue.

I promise to do my best to finish both projects as soon as possible

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 2716197
Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your comments, really my goal is to finish both no matter the order, I really enjoy coloring the games be it fantasy or monochrome so that's why I mentioned that I really wouldn't mind working one way or the other.
nooo damn i hoped for monochrome or both games XD

• Sad
Reactions: Daseson
Oct 14, 2022

I'm excited no matter what is chosen because I'm so excited to see more!! I think right now my current favorite is the carriage ride. The sunlight and shading is so incredibly done!

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
I'm really honored that you like my mod so much that you want to port it to Android.

However, in this type of decision I must be impartial since it is a sign of gratitude on my part for those who like my work and give me so many nice and encouraging comments motivating me to continue.

I promise to do my best to finish both projects as soon as possible
I think the best choice is the one that motivates you the most! :giggle:

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes