Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.90] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

arock29

Jul 3, 2024
This game is so cute and you're doing a great job with the coloring.
I wish I could help the modders on this game but unfortunately my only talent is making music which isn't helpful at all with modding.
Thank you for your work, though. I hope you are able to finish at some point!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nhynx and Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
This game is so cute and you're doing a great job with the coloring.
I wish I could help the modders on this game but unfortunately my only talent is making music which isn't helpful at all with modding.
Thank you for your work, though. I hope you are able to finish at some point!
Thank you!!.

I'm glad you like the mod.

I think it's great to see that everyone has their skills and strengths.

I say this from experience, when you do something you like and you see that other people like it, it is a very rewarding feeling.

I will continue doing my best to finish the mod :giggle:

ChiikoChan

Jun 28, 2024
So i am debating about doing a fourth run, but hard mode. . . the question I have after looking through the files, how do you trigger the morning BJ, the under the table BJ (when i do dessert at the tavern i just see titty), and the flower scene?

I am on day 113 on my 3rd play through and couldnt figure out those ones, I did get a flower from my dad but it never grew?

thanks!

also if this is DLC stuff I will wait, i was just wondering UwU

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
So i am debating about doing a fourth run, but hard mode. . . the question I have after looking through the files, how do you trigger the morning BJ, the under the table BJ (when i do dessert at the tavern i just see titty), and the flower scene?

I am on day 113 on my 3rd play through and couldnt figure out those ones, I did get a flower from my dad but it never grew?

thanks!

Hello,

All the content you mention is from the FFFOX MOD,

BJ in the morning: You must go to bed with high lust without reaching 120 so that a wet dream does not occur, the sister must have sexual knowledge and high/normal lust, not have it too high so that the cowgirl scene does not occur

BJ in the guild: The sister must have sexual knowledge and you must have previously visited the guild and have had sexual encounters there (Rub her crotch) I don't know how many times you have to do it but you just have to keep trying and at any moment it comes out.

Flower scene: The truth is, I don't know how it plays, it just appeared and that's it, I haven't had time to play anymore because I'm focused on working on the next update.

Currently the FFFOX MOD is not compatible with the DLC so if you install the FFFOX MOD in the game with the DLC everything in the DLC will be disabled.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019

thanks!

Like Daseson helpfully pointed out, these are all scenes in the FFFox mod. In particular, the flower scene is a revamping of the seed storyline. Once you receive the packet of seeds from your father in the mail, you can either see the scenes as a random event or by purposely doing part-time work on the weekends.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

Here is this week's preview:

With the release of Mello's uncensorship mod, I applied it to some images that I already had colored:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also took the opportunity to finish some funds that I had started a while ago:

I also painted new images of the DLC:

In general I think it was a productive week, since I am no longer with so much study work I have a little more time.

I would like to release an update between July 26 and 31, I wanted to do it sooner but there are really many images that I have not finished and I would like this next update to bring all the possible content to compensate for all these months without a base content update.

In this next update there will be content from the base game and the DLC.

That would be all for this week,As always, thank you to everyone who leaves your nice words, they really mean a lot to me ♥♥.

This is how I am every time I open the forum from my cell phone at work and see some nice comment :giggle::

pjsk-pjsk-anime.gif

I hope you like it and see you next week with new images.

SJWsInANutshell

Mar 19, 2024
I can't seem to get it to work properly with FFFox mod 1.5.8 or 1.5.9, some parts work but others don't, anyone got some suggestions?

SJWsInANutshell

Mar 19, 2024
Please also keep in mind that not all FFFOX MOD images are in color.

I really can't give a % of how complete it is or not since the FFFOX MOD is constantly updated.
Yup it seems to work fine for me now, issue I was having were things like the room, intro frames, main menu and odd sister positions not being coloured as I knew they should've been previously.

Mirality

Apr 27, 2024
On the other hand, I think I should add another download link for people who want the mod only for the Steam version, at least until the DLC comes out in this other version.
If it's not too much work, I'd appreciate this (e.g. perhaps one download for Steam/base game + small patch zip for the DLC? Or the other way around if that's easier).

I might change my mind if it takes too long, but for now I'm holding off until the Steam version gets the DLC, and it would be nice to be able to pull other updates in the meantime without getting derpy eyes in the process. :LOL:

Edit:
I just updated the main page with download links for the version for Steam/Kagura and FFFOX MOD version.
Or that... whoops, missed a new forum page. :FacePalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: Daseson

Mattytwok

Feb 12, 2020
Hi, are you updating the mod based on mello's uncensored or the official/kagura one? I saw the comparison and the official looks a lot more detailed.
Also your coloring is definitely better than the one from some years ago, keep it up!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi, are you updating the mod based on mello's uncensored or the official/kagura one? I saw the comparison and the official looks a lot more detailed.
Also your coloring is definitely better than the one from some years ago, keep it up!
Hello,

I'm glad you like the mod.

The mod was created with Mello's uncensorship and I have planned to change the images with a package of images that Blue selected, so we will have the best uncensored images of the official ones and those of Mello.

Also the new images that have not been published in color will come directly from this package so they will come with the best version.

I will do this between updates but little by little since the priority is to finish the mod.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes