[R>Artist 2D] Paid Share Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Mod: Found Artist, No Longer Looking

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Hello, I'm the author of the FFFox mod for Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~. I've been working on both image editing and coding to add various things to the game. I've added various scenes, and continue to plan to do so, while helping out with the translation partially.

Project:
My project is to add fox ears and a fox tail to the main female character, the 'Sister'. However, my redrawing skills are limited, and my actual drawing skills even more so, preventing me from personally editing the files to look natural. As such, I have gathered a total of 106 pictures that need to have ears and a tail added to the 'Sister', after which I will be able to transfer onto the rest of the images and make the mod.

Developer:
BlueFireNick

Looking for:
2d Artist for small editing of images

Employment Type:
Paid

Work commitment:
One off project

Preferred method of contact:
This forum

Job Description:
Editing images for an already made game to add fox ears and a fox tail for a single character in-game. Base number of images needed to edit (I will take care of rest): 106.
The images do contain NSFW scenes, though there is no hardcore stuff, such as gore or feces.
The images have been gathered and sorted into 3 groups: images that need only ears, images that only need a tail, and images that need both.
You can download the images to see them here:
The type of additions I would like to see added to the images should be similar to these (though black and white like the game):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional comments:
I've really been wanting to make this project, but don't have enough faith in my own abilities/time to edit these images myself, so I've posted this to see if anyone would take this. As this is my first time ever commissioning an artist, I am open about adjusting price, as while normally I would look at similar requests to find a close price, this request is a bit out of the ordinary, not requiring new images, but rather just editing already made assets. Feel free to contact me here on the forums if you're interested or have any advice.

Update: Artist found. No longer looking for artist at the moment.

Last edited:

Bbt666

Sep 25, 2018
Hi, I am interesting in doing the job, here you can see some of my work:

Reactions: DenseFool