Mod Onhold Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ Color Mod [v0.23] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Tutorial for installing my mod with improvements mod,

1. Download all archives:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Extract and installing:

Note: make sure your game always has all the files.

I only add the ones from my mod in the CG and Pictures folder but really those folders must have ALL the image files:
1680238279990.png

In the event that your game does not have all the files in the folders, you must download the game again and follow the tutorial that it leaves.

I ASK FORGIVENESS IF IT BOTHERES YOU THAT I HAVE MY OPERATING SYSTEM IN SPANISH, THAT IS MY MAIN LANGUAGE.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2020
Tutorial for installing my mod with improvements mod,

1. Download all archives:

2. Extract and installing:

Note: make sure your game always has all the files.

I only add the ones from my mod in the CG and Pictures folder but really those folders must have ALL the image files:
View attachment 2508477

In the event that your game does not have all the files in the folders, you must download the game again and follow the tutorial that it leaves.

I ASK FORGIVENESS IF IT BOTHERES YOU THAT I HAVE MY OPERATING SYSTEM IN SPANISH, THAT IS MY MAIN LANGUAGE.
oh its for the fan version of the game, now i understand

Reactions: Daseson

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
Update v0.1:

New scenes added:

All cutin colored:

I apologize if there is very little content, I do not add more images because they are really incomplete or need adjustments... I will update the mod as quickly as possible :giggle: .
Deym look at that quality.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
hi guys,

I was really working and since the fantasy project is not going to stop I will have to carry both of them by the hand, as a consequence the updates will be slow, so I apologize but I promise to finish both projects.

I leave you a sample of my last colored page:

I hope you understand and I will work the best I can :3

geometry

Jun 8, 2019
wwwwwwwwwww
hi guys,

I was really working and since the fantasy project is not going to stop I will have to carry both of them by the hand, as a consequence the updates will be slow, so I apologize but I promise to finish both projects.

I love you. Thank you for all the work you do to these both projects, can't wait for updates.

• Red Heart

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
hi guys,

I don't think anyone here is so crass as to demand you hurry up, you're doing a lot of work for free and doing a very excellent job. I consider it worth the wait, so feel free to take as much time as is necessary.

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
The color adds depth that wasn't there previously, like the hint of a nose. Humans need noses.

Really quality work, improving on what was there before.

• Red Heart

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Appreciation post for the work of NUBESROJAS:

For this reason I wanted to work with his mod, since he did an impeccable job redrawing the scenes. Also, as always, I invite you to go through his post and leave a reaction.

https://f95zone.to/threads/fan-art-...ame-developer-by-inusuku-fa-nubesrojas.79248/

Both him and me are always motivated by reactions since that transmits that they like our work.

Note: Before I start coloring I asked permission to use your redraw images.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I like them, imagine coloring the original, I'm not throwing shade at inusuku but that original classroom was shit
Classroom bg appears 0.5 of a second each day and only if you play as student onii-chan. I don't blame inusuku for this, quality-wise it's hand-drawn shit - but the alternative here is vector-based shit. Feel free to facepalm-emoji this post too, if that scratches your itch.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
UPDATE 0.20:

Pictures:

I apologize for the delay, as always thank you all for your comments and I hope you like the update,

I also apologize if there is little content, I always try to do my best >:3

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Not a big fan of Nubesrojas work, to be honest. Every background pic looks like it got away from 00s free flash game and just doesn't fit aesthetics of hand-drawn world of inusuku.
Classroom bg appears 0.5 of a second each day and only if you play as student onii-chan. I don't blame inusuku for this, quality-wise it's hand-drawn shit - but the alternative here is vector-based shit. Feel free to facepalm-emoji this post too, if that scratches your itch.
Regardless of whether it looks good or bad, I really chose to work with the NubesRojas Redraw mod since it makes it easier for me to paint, since the original inusuku images have many imperfections and for the color to look good I would have to fix These imperfections, especially the tips, as a consequence, it would take longer to paint.

I apologize if it is not to your liking that I use the redraw mod, but really I already have many colored images with said mod, so there is no going back...

I'm sorry :(

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
UPDATE 0.20:

Pictures:

I apologize for the delay, as always thank you all for your comments and I hope you like the update,

I also apologize if there is little content, I always try to do my best >:3
The hotspring scene by the window is just too cute :giggle:
I have a request btw! Would you color the scenes and poses of her dress with the big ribbom? Those are the cutest in my opinion, specially the one she is wearing a cardigan, the hanami one i think. :love:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
The hotspring scene by the window is just too cute :giggle:
I have a request btw! Would you color the scenes and poses of her dress with the big ribbom? Those are the cutest in my opinion, specially the one she is wearing a cardigan, the hanami one i think. :love:
Hello, of course, give me a reference image of which one you indicate and we'll see if I can paint it.

• Love
Reactions: ーはかせ
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote