torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Is the official english release any good or is it one of those "dev MTL" official releases? Would I just be better off using the fan translation?
IIRC it's actually decent enough that it's mostly up to your preference. I still went with the fan TL though.

I think there's a post here somewhere with some screenshots for comparison, lemme see if I can find it.

Edit: Vagabond Scholar found it
https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-monochrome-v2-01-inusuku.37378/post-7163307

Reactions: Vagabond Scholar

deedguy123

Apr 27, 2021
use aprodisiac. then go to bath alone. after that peek and vaite till her masturbation get to 2 bars and meow the will ask if you are there and then show you.
BTW tryed adding coloure to my game but there is no data folder
I'm on my phone, sorry if that messes this up at all.
What I did was (INSIDE the Data folder, I deleted the "cg.wolf and picture.wolf files, and then copied the CG and Picture "Folder" into the Data folder.) I know it sounds odd but it worked for me. Just delete those 2 with the .wolf extension and go to the color mod, and move them inside the Data folder. Make sure you are taking ONLY the CG and Picture folder, dont go in the folder just take the whole thing.

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
yah i see no DATA folder. only data thing is that data.wolf . i open Imouto! Life ~Monochrome~ EN Ver and i see only 2 folders (SAVE) and(NotoSansJP_License)

doglasweed

Jul 20, 2022
I cant get the cowgirl scene , i gave her the aprodisiac and then I went to sleep , she invites me to do it and I refuse and then nothing happens already tried accepting her invite too and its still the same as always

4.20 star(s) 38 Votes