zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
Thanks fo reply. I already trigger this scene. Is there any way to trigger the toilet too?
Yes, I'm not sure what the parameters are, but I was able to do so before I got the bath scene, so you should be good. Just choose to go in instead of peek. There are actually 2 scenes from that, but I won't spoil them. So far as I know, there's only the one scene from peeping her on the toilet. Well, 2 I guess, her peeing and her masturbating.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
so can anyone explain what's changed between 1.3 and the current version? since I've finished the game in 1.3 I wanna know if it's worth replaying

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Would this game surpass Teaching Feelings? :unsure:
I have not played Teaching Feelings (it's been on my radar for a while but I'm not a fan of ryona, and I don't really like being a "savior" in games) but I can share my experience with the gameplay loop of this one.

Depending on which type of onii-chan you get re: employment (full-time adult, student, part-timer, bum - which I suspect would better have been translated as neet) you have different daily schedules with respectively increasing free time but decreasing income. Free time is used exercising to raise energy, cleaning house to raise affection, perving, or playing with sis. Different starts also affect your initial energy and stamina (times you can cum per day) which can be increased through exercise, equipment, and consumables.

Your goal is to raise her affection, mood, and sexual interest until you're able to do increasingly sexual things with her. It is possible, through very careful planning and play, to have vaginal sex with her at night without waking her, but all of the more hardcore stuff during the day (toilet, bath) and at night requires her to be awake and consensual.

You use money to pay for food daily - so keep at least 1000 yen per days before Sunday (payday) on hand at all times, tea/coffee including drugged varieties, sex toys, and equipment to raise your stats. You can impregnate her, but without proper affection and income that leads to a bad end.

Eventually you can train her to be a perfect imouto onahole, but it takes a lot of time... or cheat engine.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have not played Teaching Feelings (it's been on my radar for a while but I'm not a fan of ryona, and I don't really like being a "savior" in games) but I can share my experience with the gameplay loop of this one.

Depending on which type of onii-chan you get re: employment (full-time adult, student, part-timer, bum - which I suspect would better have been translated as neet) you have different daily schedules with respectively increasing free time but decreasing income. Free time is used exercising to raise energy, cleaning house to raise affection, perving, or playing with sis. Different starts also affect your initial energy and stamina (times you can cum per day) which can be increased through exercise, equipment, and consumables.

Your goal is to raise her affection, mood, and sexual interest until you're able to do increasingly sexual things with her. It is possible, through very careful planning and play, to have vaginal sex with her at night without waking her, but all of the more hardcore stuff during the day (toilet, bath) and at night requires her to be awake and consensual.

You use money to pay for food daily - so keep at least 1000 yen per days before Sunday (payday) on hand at all times, tea/coffee including drugged varieties, sex toys, and equipment to raise your stats. You can impregnate her, but without proper affection and income that leads to a bad end.

Eventually you can train her to be a perfect imouto onahole, but it takes a lot of time... or cheat engine.
The impregnation part is not necessarily true, from what I can tell, all cases are a scare, a false alarm, not actually getting her pregnant. The bad end is because the parents find out and the sister isn't close enough with you to stay by your side when you get kicked out. The good end differs only in that she does have the required affection and you are capable of caring for her.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
How in the name of Jesus do I collect 20 panties? I keep on getting the same panties over and over. Is it really buggy or am I just hallucinating?
I got up to 12 by hunting for them during the day before work (part-timer) and during bathtime. After that, I had to get 4 more through cleaning twice each day on Sat and Sun. After I got the 16th, it timeskipped and gave me the 20pan scene.

dxxddddd87

May 20, 2018
I got up to 12 by hunting for them during the day before work (part-timer) and during bathtime. After that, I had to get 4 more through cleaning twice each day on Sat and Sun. After I got the 16th, it timeskipped and gave me the 20pan scene.
Thanks man the time skip happened to me just now. I went full autistic and kept on replaying the day for like 20 times.

Reactions: dalzomo

Iplay!

Oct 12, 2018
Oh wow, finished it 9 months ago, with the forum only having 10 pages.
Thought of doing a replay today, and surprised to see how prevalent and active the forum has gotten! Also realized i haven't fully cleared the game(v1.3) at all! Dammit! Good to see the game is getting its deserving attention, though.

Similar grind4affection games that i loved: AkiraPoints, TeachingFeeling, 1room, Nai's Training Diary, GrandEnde2, Sister Travel.

Last edited:

Metatron27

Mar 27, 2019
Hey guys, creator of the Godly Brother mod for Imouto Life Monochrome here.

I just updated the mod so it supports 2.0.1. I added a prompt for the new scene, customized H-Scenes, display of CG pictures and soundtrack. Check it out here.
Thanks for the heads up! Really appreciate the mod, especially the mood and sensitivity option!

4.20 star(s) 38 Votes