Trollulol

Apr 23, 2018
PC is in japanese, there's just the basic folder and the data folder and it gives an error "cannot locate basic data" and none of the advices in this thread work.

Trollulol

Apr 23, 2018
Might not help as it's been said before but have the game on the C: drive, and make sure there's no special characters anywhere in the file name. Try rename the games folder to just Imouto Life.
It's on desktop and the folder is just imouto
there was also a fix somewhere in the thread which replaced the basicdata, tried to do it but no sugar
sad but things happen

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
there was also a fix somewhere in the thread which replaced the basicdata...
Any patches and fixes other than CLORO's mod are for older versions of the game and their translation. It's pretty much the same as the opening posts I just patched it myself, but if you want to try my copy...

Imouto?! Life ~Monochrome~ 2.0.1 -

It's working fine for me, but so is the game from the nopy link in the opening post.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
This was surprise one of the best and wholesome things I have ever played. Only thing I really disliked that can be sorta gotten around is the needlessly slow transitions but if you use cheatengine with the speedhack on the game goes a little faster. Can't fucking believe I've dropped about 19 hours into it

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Got the christmas event outta the blue earlier today. was under the impression these events had to be bought in-game on weekends, ah well saved my part timer a couple of paychecks.

*Edit* Decided to roll a new Onii to see if the event would happen again (rolled a part time Romantic Sensual Onii, awesome) and notice that compared to last week, not getting a free aphrodisiac when selecting the version history in top corner, is this normal?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...not getting a free aphrodisiac when selecting the version history in top corner, is this normal?
Did you check your items at the start, I think you only have to open the mail once to get the (for me random) items for all saves. When they were first added the Christmas and new year event would happen around the real date.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Did you check your items at the start, I think you only have to open the mail once to get the (for me random) items for all saves. When they were first added the Christmas and new year event would happen around the real date.
Turns out I got 2 coffees and a extra green tea :/ , on plus side, new onii got the Christmas event, now my question is (regarding events), can these be unlocked outside of those dates? are they available like the beach trip or can they only be unlocked at this time of year? (and if so, can i manipulate my pcs date to get these events) just want to know before I save up a ton of in game cash.

lazzarot

Jan 5, 2018
PC is in japanese, there's just the basic folder and the data folder and it gives an error "cannot locate basic data" and none of the advices in this thread work.
have the same problem, for me all games on wolfrpg give the same error, EVERY ONE of them and nothing I do can solve

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
The panty thing is fucking bullshit like wtf set to bum, three actions a day, locked all values, and panty hunting a lot and never seen them all.
Also getting bit tedious but seems like the game may just keep going for me at day 81 bum run without a ending appearing without the impregnation trigger

Reactions: Mittelshmirz

Oomuro

Jan 19, 2019
It seems like I cant insert the vibrator in her when she's awake although I can insert it when she's asleep is this intentional?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
It seems like I cant insert the vibrator in her when she's awake although I can insert it when she's asleep is this intentional?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty obvious that she can't refuse if she's asleep.
If she's awake, you're going to have to get her used to the idea and get her in the mood first.

Oomuro

Jan 19, 2019
Pretty obvious that she can't refuse if she's asleep.
If she's awake, you're going to have to get her used to the idea and get her in the mood first.
Thing is, I made them literally spend the whole day having sex while spamming the vibe button. Didn't work. I did the same for the anal vibe and it worked.

4.20 star(s) 38 Votes