Mod Wolf RPG Imouto Seikatsu ~Fantasy~ Translation Revision/Mod [DLCv0.1.5] [Imouto_prpr]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Thank you very much for your translation. It is deeply appreciated !!

Also I found some untranslated text when peeping (peep > peep > leave)

View attachment 3754926
You just made me realize that every time I've tested peeping it also involved trying to get caught :ROFLMAO:
Thanks!
On Super Big adventure
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Every adventure event is its own scene, it's crazy how many times their lines have to be copied between different scripts (and in this case the "return" option was nowhere near the other options in the script).

Last edited:

xkajl

Sep 7, 2020
I dont know if its reported yet but the peeing scene also has some leftover japanese text as well as a part of the conversation with Yukari about the mayor.

Reactions: Imouto_prpr

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I dont know if its reported yet but the peeing scene also has some leftover japanese text as well as a part of the conversation with Yukari about the mayor.
Not reported previously but I just saw the Yukari one while looking at the Akatsuki scene above as well.
And as for the peeing part I guess she never turned me away :cool: (Finding a bit of other stuff in the toilet script as well.)

Last edited:

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I thought I'd take a break and play other, not cute Imouto games (suddenly I'm feeling stupid...) but I guess now I have to investigate the mysterious missing Acorn Brigade event. If anyone has hit the event scene involving the Acorn Brigade and kuma bear in my version, could you let me know? Better yet, I'd like details of your save file (was it started fresh with the DLC game? Imported from the Shades version? FFFox Mod?). I suspect there might be some issue with save compatibility, as even moving my save that should've been just before the event to the raw Japanese version, it still did not trigger in my testing. Going through on a save started on the raw JP version but at day 28 so it's gonna be a bit before the DLC content. At least I can clean up event UI stuff and try to catch errors as I go.

EDIT: You don't need to report anything about this event, I figured out the issue and have hopefully resolved it (it's a save compatibility issue with old FFFox saves).

Last edited:

xkajl

Sep 7, 2020
I wasnt able to screenshot it but there is a stray japanese text on one of the names in the day 85 finals tournament
I also noticed that one of the title of the MC is now in japanese as well, it was Perverted before
Also adding the imouto is in japanese in the great adventure

Last edited:
Reactions: Imouto_prpr

Detonators

Mar 23, 2024
Is there a way to acess the entire album, or do i need a save file that has it? tried looking at the files but it's just not the same heh

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
I wasnt able to screenshot it but there is a stray japanese text on one of the names in the day 85 finals tournament
I also noticed that one of the title of the MC is now in japanese as well, it was Perverted before
Also adding the imouto is in japanese in the great adventure
Thanks for these, especially the title one; I want to push an update for those asap but unfortunately have to keep my upload clear for a while today so can only put up the small update packs for now. Titles are especially troublesome because they are attached to the save file and will not update with the translation changes, so the only way to fix it would be to do something that changes it again (abstinence week or scientist... are there more of these? I may have missed them too if there are) or to save edit with WolfSave or something.

I think I got the tournament one as well, though that's not nearly such a big deal. The adventure graphic is intentional as "妹 (Imouto)" should be quite familiar being splattered on the title screen, and title bar, and it fits quite nicely into the space in the graphic ("Imouto State" or "Sis. State" like Shades had it takes up a huge amount of room).

EDIT: Due to possible errors like this with titles I think when I have time I'll add a function to set your own titles to whatever you want (if you make it something too large for the UI that's on you). I don't really want to change the game much in this version but given that there may be some lingering errors it's probably not bad to have a correction mechanism.

Last edited:

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Imouto_prpr could you please tell me what is the name of the font you used for translation?
Oh, I didn't change the fonts at all from the JP game. I believe the main font it uses is "やさしさゴシックボールド" (yasashisa gothic bold) and as a secondary, "源柔ゴシックボールド" (genjuu gothic bold). Both are in the game files, though if you web search their Japanese names they'll come up as well.
umm this panties one still in jp(?)
Yes, I'll be working on the summary screen later once I stop having to put out fires (next up I need to get something in to fix people's titles if they get broken). I really like the summary feature but it's very difficult to make it work properly in translation (the older fan TLs tend to have mixed results, particularly if you do a more unusual playthrough).

Last edited:
Reactions: foxaw

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
k thanks wanted to see if it was available in mtool cuz you can speed up animations : > butr don t know how to run it without changing the game's font ><

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes