Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Both versions are good though the remake changed one thing and that was on of the sister's models got replaced with Riley Reid who is hot but the other Model doesn't get used that often and I personally enjoy her stuff.

ff1987

Apr 11, 2021
I am having a Problem with my computer where the rar files don’t transfer html files from the folder, can someone post the html file for me?

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
a 4.5 update was posted on svscomics so....
4.5 change log:
Mia is done. She comes with three other new characters. You will have to reach Sylvie's second event to get to her.
-Nina Dabrov building has now a couple of characters in it and more options.
-I started doing a Phone during my short vacation. I deleted a bunch of bugged JS for the release of this version but you can still check out what it looks like under the "test" tab.

4.3 change log:
Mia is done. She comes with three other new characters. You will have to reach Sylvie's second event to get to her.
-Nina Dabrov building has now a couple of characters in it and more options.
-I started doing a Phone during my short vacation. I deleted a bunch of bugged JS for the release of this version but you can still check out what it looks like under the "test" tab.

Nothing is new. The only thing I can guess is that someone typed the wrong number or said person did type 4.5, updating the version number when they added the walkthrough. Either way, the developer did not update it.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes