DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
I highly doubt that we'll see another update as to me the game looks abandond, which is very unfortunate...
There is no information on what's going on so if Sloane would care about the project it would be different imo
it's not abandoned just that it does not have internet

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
it's not abandoned just that it does not have internet
Not having internet at home does not block you from working on a game. Not having internet at home does not block you from uploading what you produced via a public internet access point. Ergo, the "I don't have internet at home" excuse is not valid.

Whatever the true reason is, Slone is not working on this game any more. It's dead.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Not having internet at home does not block you from working on a game. Not having internet at home does not block you from uploading what you produced via a public internet access point. Ergo, the "I don't have internet at home" excuse is not valid.
Would you want to download/upload adult material on a public PC especially due to the fact that in many countries that is illegal?

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Would you want to download/upload adult material on a public PC especially due to the fact that in many countries that is illegal?
Not in france. But he claimed to have worked on it while having no internet so maybe we will get 0.7 once internet is back

JakeFrost

Jan 5, 2018
First of all he could use the public pc to just give an update saying that there are still problems if he doesn't want to upload via it, which I would understand.
And second of all, the internet issue has been a theme for the whole of 2019 if I'm not completly off. And France should be a country where companies don't take 3 month time to install internet.

So I think that he abandond it. And I'm gladly wrong about it if there will be another update, but until then and without any other update, what are the odds that it's still going.

A2RAWR

Oct 14, 2018
Okay while I understand people are optimistic still, the people saying the creator abandoned the game are most likely right. Think about this: The last update for this game was 3.5 in October. Since then, he was MIA until the end of November saying he'll work on the game at the end of December. In December he said the update would drop in a week. Didn't happen because of internet. Then at the end of January he's like no internet still but we should get 2 updates before the end of the week.

See the pattern here? Failed promises and just stringing people along with ZERO updates on what is happening for at least a month at a time. It's been technically SIX MONTHS since we've gotten an update from this game. It's about that time again when he should pop up and say we're getting an update in a week's time.

italicus

Jun 18, 2017
Then at the end of January he's like no internet still but we should get 2 updates before the end of the week.
Well technically he said a week from when internet was going to be available to him.
I can assure you telecom companies can be very slow here in southern europe (last year I was without internet all February) but the lack of any post since January I'm pretty sure means the project is sadly dead. It was nice while it lasted.

Reactions: MasterM and A2RAWR

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Well technically he said a week from when internet was going to be available to him.
I can assure you telecom companies can be very slow here in southern europe (last year I was without internet all February) but the lack of any post since January I'm pretty sure means the project is sadly dead. It was nice while it lasted.
Well he lives in France and let me tell you so long as the yellow vest protests continue their internet services will be annoying as hell.

Reactions: Whyllow

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Yea, I for the life of me cant figure out how he hasnt come up with a status update since january. If he really wanted to upload the game, he could have. What was stopping him from downloading the zip to his phone to upload it. Dude coulda found a public wifi spot, split the archive into like 20 pieces and uploaded it piece meal if he wanted to. I just cant imagine in this day and age in a first world country being 100% cut off from the internet in every possible form.

Reactions: A2RAWR

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I give the dev the benefit of the doubt with regards to not being able to upload... but there is 0 excuse for not posting status updates imo... hell he could go find an internet cafe *some*where and use his phone once a month if its really that dire

Reactions: Dropdude

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
thare are french pepole playing fallout 76 even in this day i have a feeling that the dev is scaming patreon with fake internet loss

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
mods mark the thread abandon till the dev ether returns making a patreon post or here

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
mods mark the thread abandon till the dev ether returns making a patreon post or here
No need to double post. If a thread needs attention, simply report the first post and write whatever needs to be done.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes