HTML - Abandoned - Impetus [v1.05] [Ziztazlut]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Satori6

I played it for an hour and the content was the same every day: wake up, work as a photo model, visit a friend, watch the same few random scenes, repeat.

I don't know if there's more content - no game should force you to repeat the same dull tasks dozens of times without giving you anything new.

It also lacks a save function, or maybe you can unlock it after modelling a thousand times. I'll never know.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1162856

This is by far one of my favorite games in this genre. To the point this is the first time I ever wrote a review. The way the mind of the main character is blended or even lost in the transformations is something I wish there was more of out there. The only reason I don't give a 5 star rating is because it still doesn't feel fully finished, like some endings have some great descriptions, specially love the "family jewel" one, but others feel kinda incomplete. Also I would love to see even more endings. But overall, this is amazing.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Dargondo

This review is for v1.05

Worth a good fap, zero replayability and nothing noteworthy.

It is an incredibly grindy game (work/pass time, sleep, repeat) where you basically try to get all of the endings, all of which pretty much end with you becoming a pregnant fuck slave except for maybe three where you either become a sissy slave, become fully possessed, or actually get free of the demonic possession.

There is no manual save function at all, which actually is fine because of how little there is in the "game".
    Once you get the "true" ending you can continue to play, but really there's no reason to continue playing aside from trying to get the remaining endings.

There is decent "content" in the pics and gifs, but the creator clearly has a type since the majority of characters you transform into are thick thighed, pear-shaped women, which isn't bad honestly, just be prepared to see a lot of that.

The entire thing can be completed in maybe an hour or so if you don't know what you're doing, maybe thirty minutes if you're going for a speedrun of the true ending.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

dsfewfadsferfas

It's a great game overall! The game is weirdly enough an actually complete game with a "full" gameplay loop with a true ending. I do have a few problems but they can all be solved by just adding more content. Thing such as options which I feel like they should've had a result but ended up doing nothing (at least I couldn't get anything to happen no matter what I did)