Illusion Import 3D Objects in Studio Neo V2

Regretter

Jun 24, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm trying to put 3d objects (.obj, .fbx etc) into the Studio Neo V2 and I have no idea how this can be done, any help is appreciated.

For example, let's say I have a room made in blender or 3dsmax, and I wanted to put that and work with it in the studio, how would I do it?

xutora

Jan 8, 2024
Import the object to unity and use hooh's hs2 modding tool:
There's a documentation / tutorial on how to use it in the github link. Also, idk if this is still the best way to do it or if there's a different method but this is what I've been doing to import a few stuff for the past month.

If you haven't joined the illusion/hs2 discord (idk if I'm allowed to link discord servers but I think it's easy to find), that's a great place to ask for help and lots of resources and mods as well.

Last edited:

Regretter

Jun 24, 2017
Import the object to unity and use hooh's hs2 modding tool:
There's a documentation / tutorial on how to use it in the github link. Also, idk if this is still the best way to do it or if there's a different method but this is what I've been doing to import a few stuff for the past month.

If you haven't joined the illusion/hs2 discord (idk if I'm allowed to link discord servers but I think it's easy to find), that's a great place to ask for help and lots of resources and mods as well.
Oh neat! Thank you very much

Reactions: xutora