Blender Importing Daz Figures into Blender issue with Diffeo. I'm able to import the figures, apply rigify (sometimes), but gens get stuck in place.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Title, mostly. I'm basically able to import the figures easily enough. Import with settings in Diffeo > Import Morphs > Select New Gens first and then the body and merge the geografts > Pose Mode > Conver to Rigify. MHX doesn't seem to work as I've seen in tutorials, it always separates itself from the body for whatever reason.

And the rig applies, but whenever I try to move the figure, it's like New Gens are stuck in place (video below). Pretty new to Blender, and Googling isn't helping much.

View attachment 2023-10-02 02-11-49.mp4

Sunday95

May 15, 2018
If you haven't done so during import, have you merged the different rigs before converting to Rigify?

You also need to transfer shapekeys to the grafts before merging.

In addition to that, use the "make all bones posable" option before converting to Rigify.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MissFortune

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Merging Rigs in the correction tab seemed to do the trick, thanks!

I've got it selected I'm importing via "Easy Import", but for some reason, it's not applying it. Works fine if I do it manually. Thanks again! :)

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
When I see what you can do with Daz, I can't even imagine what you'll do with Blender.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
When I see what you can do with Daz, I can't even imagine what you'll do with Blender.
Thanks. The time I have to work with Blender is pretty limited, so it'll probably be a while before anything noticeable comes to fruition.