• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
pretty good game so far, anyone know how to add more monsters/pets to farm? i only got the harpy/dog right now but don't know which NPC to engage the monster shop. I can only buy the items from Grace.

Edit: nvm its the sign at OUR farm not the shop one

Last edited:

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
That's great, but I noticed a few errors with the schedules.
The main one is that Iris schedule seems empty.
Found the issue with Iris. There was a missing brace in the code. What other errors are there?

Updated files attached. As always, back up files just in case. I encountered a once-off crash when I applied the fix mid-game and opened Iris' schedule after F5 restart, but was unable to replicate it after a full restart of the game, even if I did the F5 refresh again. In case anyone runs into it, just restart your game.

Reactions: maximusleroy

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
Found the issue with Iris. There was a missing brace in the code. What other errors are there?
The only other issue is at night if you move to another location, the game returns to daytime visuals.
But that bug might have been in the unmodded game.

On the minor side "日" could be replaced by "Day" in the overlay, and "Closed" by "Day-Off" or "Weekend"

Last edited:

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
The only other issue is at night if you move to another location, the game returns to daytime visuals.
But that bug might have been in the unmodded game.

On the minor side "日" could be replaced by "Day" in the overlay, and "Closed" by "Day-Off" or "Weekend"
I don't know what controls the overlay, so I can't change that. There are way too many references to 日 since it's also the name of the variable for the day of the week. I don't know what controls the visual layers either, but it was broken in the base translation like the map. Unlike the map, I have no idea what to search for to fix it, so we're all stuck there.

fallenlife

Aug 6, 2023
There's 3 lines in CommonEvents that controls the nightime visuals (and BGM?), it looks for Map jsons with displayName value of 屋外, but the displayName value of Map json it's supposed to apply got translated to "outdoor", so changing either to match with the other should fix it. (There's multiple Map json with that displayName)

Last edited:
Reactions: maximusleroy

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
I changed "日" to "Day", and "Closed" to "Day-Off", just open the menu so the game refreshes the overlay.

To translate the rest (like seasons and other icons/backgrounds) someone would have to edit the PNGs in the img folder

I also fixed the night bug, thanks to fallenlife for the tip.
The only major issue left is that the description box only fits 2 lines of text and many items have 3

Last edited:
Reactions: shmurfer

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I changed "日" to "Day", and "Closed" to "Day-Off", just open the menu so the game refreshes the overlay.

To translate the rest (like seasons and other icons/backgrounds) someone would have to edit the PNGs in the img folder

I also fixed the night bug, thanks to fallenlife for the tip.
The only major issue left is that the description box only fits 2 lines of text and many items have 3
So the night bug was a translation issue? neat.

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
Looking at the common events, it seems the translation completely broke the gifts preferences.
For example Claire will like getting a fish as gift

The favorite gifts are hard references, so they are not affected

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
Fixed Gordon's bug and the gift preferences. Now gifts can give +10/+5/+1 affection (like alchool to the men)
The public bath map bug is also a result of the translation but I'm not sure how to fix it.

Other than that, making text fit in the textbox is the only other issue I noticed.

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes