ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
The MTL occasionally saying TRUE instead of Really? is some of the funniest shit when you read it as TRUUUUUUE
That is due to translation error as that word can be translated into a few meaning in English but normally we also just look at the sentence on the whole to understand the main context of it.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Im playing on easy atm. Are the screens supposed to fade black when starting off heroines' events? Or is it like a mssing cg bug? Feels weird watching a black screen with fapping noises. Just want some confirmation.
Might be a missing CG or it didn't load for some reason... I did remember ppls stating something similar as they all using MTL. I just play the game as it is so I am not really that sure but I can confirm there aren't any black screen any where.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
anyone know how to get the wedding ring?
First of all, complete any of the heroine on the marriage event. After that, build your house to level 2. I remember Aleisha (アレイシャ) will come to your place to inform you that you can purchase wedding ring from her. The cost is 100000G and you can buy only 1 at a time. Then go to the heroine you going to propose and use it like the hoe and etc items.

Squad565

Apr 22, 2020
First of all, complete any of the heroine on the marriage event. After that, build your house to level 2. I remember Aleisha (アレイシャ) will come to your place to inform you that you can purchase wedding ring from her. The cost is 100000G and you can buy only 1 at a time. Then go to the heroine you going to propose and use it like the hoe and etc items.
i finished one of the heroine marriage event but i still haven't seen Aleisha come to me yet

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I can see more than two lines in item descriptions, is there any way to scroll down or expand the box or something?
I don't think so. Mainly because the japanese texts are often shorter and when the discriptions will be translated, the space didn't expand. So it's basically a RPGM thing. Kinda annoying, I know. Especially when you clearly see a glimpse of a third row of text.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
If someone does a manual translation they're gonna have a field day cutting off important information to fit into the limited text space

shionels

Dec 12, 2017
i have same problem
<Q> for changing tools, <Shift> for using to the tool
these are shown during the prologue though, so i assume you skipped the prologue (doesn't shown if skipped).
In case you missed it or want to read again, you can check the "help" menu when you press esc/X

I suggest adding notes/screenshot of this particular control on the first post,
since some people just don't read / skip the prologue

fallenlife

Aug 6, 2023
Well, I got the MTL (for v1.1) induced map bug fixed along with a few small things. Extract then replace the \www\data folder with this one, probably best to make a backup just in case.

Note: If you're loading a saved game, the map will stay broken until the next timeslot change.

Reactions: TheBakonBitz

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
bruh. . .the side characters have names written in english. Why can't I do that for my MC?
You can, but you'll have to restart the whole game. To the left of the submit button is the change alphabet button. If you look through the thread for the textbox size fix you'd also have to restart the game to use it too.

Reactions: AtroxDemon19

falcon123123

May 6, 2023
Hello, I am new in this area of updating games to new versions, could someone explain to me what the process is like or send a link to a comment that can explain it?

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes