Seeking Imprisonment/helplessness/bad end games

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I don't mean games that have the occasional bondage scenes with ropes, rather the more hardcore ryona stuff. Girls welded to the floor, or thrown into a cell with horny monsters to keep them company, stuff like that. I want bars, chains and metal restraints, not ropes or tentacles. If a game has something like that, I'm interested even if it isn't the entire focus of the game. Here are the ones I've already played.

She Ill Server (Prison level, you can summon monsters inside of cells with girls in them and even close yourself inside one)
Kwarurariru (Last boss, get sucked into the hole, different scene depending on whether MC is wearing clothing. Also, lose to second-level boss with both of you on low health, which is pretty neat, but it's tentacles).
Unholy Jail (uh... the game)
Chronicles of Prey 2 (entire gallery is this)
Vita's Great Escape (first level has all such content afaik)

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
This style is usual in Japanese games, it's better to search for them.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Sounds like something I would like :D :evilsmile: Can you please link the game you mentioned?

Here some which maybe match your tastes. They offer ryona, but most of them are not finished and

Try "Army Gals". There're some bad endings (girls get killed or become slaves who get tortured) - but the violent parts are only by text, not shown.

"Manila Shaw" offers early rape scene when female mc gets beaten by bad guys.

"Keeping it in the family" has the strongest rape scene, I've seen in a game here. Story is stupid, still ... ;)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
She Ill Server has a thread on this site. As for the rest, I know where to get them but since it amounts to torrenting paid DLSite games, I'll refrain from providing a link as I don't know if it'd be breaking the rules. Then again, She Ill Server is also a paid game, so who knows.

Oh, another one I know of - Another Dimension. Lots of bad ends, some sexual. More gory overall than the others.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
is on here. As for the rest, I know where to get them but since it amounts to torrenting paid DLSite games, I'll refrain from posting a link as i don't know whether it'd be breaking forum rules. Then again, She Ill Server is one such game, so who knows.

Another one I remembered, Another Dimension. Lots of bad ends, some sexual, some gory.