Identify Seeking Improvement instead of degradation

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Are there any games where the main protag starts very shy and cowardly but through some being, maybe a therapist or a demon (if we are going for fantasy), they become more confident and seductive.

I feel like there are alot of games about degradation, men being sissified and women turned into braindead sluts, but there is absolutely no game, that I know off, where the opposite happens.

An examples: female slave/servant in medieval world, makes pact with demon or gets contacted by demon and slowly becomes more defiant against her masters. where before she wouldnt have the guts to speak up, slowly transforming into a being of sexual dominance that people want to serve and obey.

Has anyone found some kind of game that follows a similar path?

Sep 26, 2019
There is a route like that in Claire's Quest (it is the same status that makes her fight better).
There is Misconduct Girl Reborn program by x toys. (You control a bitch that has to stop being a bitch.)
Also by x toys Saori's ecchi adventure is about a couple that goes more and more debauched in a isekai, but their relationship is very consensual and they get stronger as you advance.
I would say there is a fine line between brain dead slut and discovering that the girl enjoys sex situations.
Succulence for example walks in the middle of the line.

Reactions: RhapsodicHotShot

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
There is a route like that in Claire's Quest (it is the same status that makes her fight better).
Are you talking about the futa route, where Claire gets a dick? I was thinking of downloading it for that reason but as far as I know its just a small portion of the content that game offers.

I would say there is a fine line between brain dead slut and discovering that the girl enjoys sex situations.
Succulence for example walks in the middle of the line.
Idk how you can call, humiliation, walking the middle of the line. Its one of thone fetishes that are for submissive poeple and characters (in case of games). Yeah they are not braidead, but just barely. They wont amount to anything more that being a bycicle. I'm looking for the opposite.

Last edited:

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Once Ever After by Sierra Lee is really well written and basically you try to lower the main character's corruption and raise her intelligence. I do recommend using the wiki walkthrough if you want to get the most of the game, though, there's a lot of missable content.