RPGM - Completed - In a Certain Slum... [Final] [SPANNERTORTE]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

So first off let me start saying that this game is pretty sad, avoid it if you can't handle bad outcomes.

The premise is pretty simple, you need to gather some money in hopes of leaving the slum life, you can do it through prostitution, pickpocketing* or other means.
    *to pickpocket successfully you have to click on the screen before it goes black, otherwise you get raped

There is a surprisingly nice ammount of content for a 70mb game, sure, many cgs are reused but the game still offers many different scenarios and outcomes depending on how much you explore and which npcs you talk with.

Maybe there is a way to achieve a happy ending but I haven't found it yet, minigames can be pretty hard and if your fitness reaches 1 you can't resist anymore so avoid certain routes/npcs.

Overall this game is not bad at all, but it really is rough around the edges for a completed version. If mechanics were more polished and it had extra cgs I would have enjoyed it even more.

Warning: Save often because this has some game breaking bugs (even in the official version), depending on the npcs you interact with or even your position related to them can break the game.