EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

IaS_banner2.gif

Overview:
The touch of an incubus is said to lower the inhibitions of humans, emboldening them to freely act on their desires.
A young incubus is cut off from his father's wealth until he proves himself to be worthy of his ancestors.
Panicked and ill-prepared, he screams "I'm your long lost son" when confronted by the first family he encounters in the human realm.

In a Scent is a raunchy low-brow comedy. Follow the MC as he matures from an obnoxious little shitter to a capable incubus.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-23
Release Date: 2023-06-23
Developer: Domiek - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 4 Part 1 (v1.035)
Language: English
Other Games: Personal Trainer
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac (v1.02b): - - - -
Others:
Compressed* - ANDROID 1* - ANDROID 2*

Patch: * (Unofficial: changes the story)
Extras: Fan Sigs - Fan Sig - German - French - Italian - Gallery - Video Enhancement Mod *

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.gif 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 10.png 17.png 5.png 19.png 19.gif

Last edited:

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Oh nice, i've been looking forward to this coming out. Good luck with the new project dev (y)

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Oh, that was quick!

Hope you guys enjoy. I'll copy what I posted on Patreon. It's been almost a year since I've last had a thread update. I'm feeling extra vulnerable after dedicating most of the year towards learning new software, workflow and entirely leaving my comfort zone. I hope you enjoy my spin on a popular genre.

Please leave feedback, good or bad. I got beers ready so I'll be able to handle both.

Leave a review if you have the time. I've got a buzz going so they'll all look like 5 stars to me.

Wow, what a long year it's been. Towards the tail end of Personal Trainer, I had learned just enough Blender to get around the basics of the software. For In a Scent, the majority of the time was spent on diving deeper into the software and getting out of my comfort zone. You guys have seen the progressions and oopsies posted on here and Discord.

My goal with In a Scent was to make an easy to digest experience. I did not want the player to be bogged down by text or a mountain of renders with slight variations. I wanted the game to read and feel like a sitcom/romcom. Please give me feedback if this was accomplished or was a total miss.

Last edited:

dacryphiliac

Sep 16, 2017

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Quick question.

The story revolves around corruption, romance, and the pursuit of happiness.
Can I focus the relationships more on the latter two? Romance and the pursuit of happiness. Without any kind of corruption involved.

Personal Trainer has some girls whose romantic route is very cool and even wholesome where it really shows. So I'd like to follow that same line.

Thanks in advance!

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
The food in this game actually looks appealing. I would eat it (and maybe some of the other dishes! ;))

You decide.
Lol! That was my first quick attempt at modeling food when I couldn't find what I wanted on the Daz store. The dishes next episode will hopefully be higher poly.

4.70 star(s) 116 Votes