Ren'Py - Abandoned - In Another World with My Smartphone... Are We Serious? [Ch. 5Part2] [Bomba33]

1. 5.00 star(s)

BlasKyau

The game is one of the most entertaining I've played lately:

* Good story: Although it may seem recurring (MC goes to a different universe and meets other characters, in this case, obviously, almost exclusively women) the story is different enough to look unique (I guess unless you know the anime original, which isn't my case) and with a very accomplished sense of humor.

* Good LIs: There is a great variety: youngsters, Lolis, Milfs (looking young but technically they are) plus a variety of Nekos, for those who like them. Also, their personalities go well with the kind of game (they are all adorable)

* Great sense of humor: There are jokes at the right moment, and, although sometimes the humor focuses on the MC and his ignorance of the world he is in, the other characters are never seen making "blood" of these situations (in fact quite the contrary).

* Good Graphics: The game has a lot of quality when it comes to the appearance of the characters. There are still some things to polish on this issue, but it's seen that it's going in the right direction.

* I will not comment on the language because I'm not a native English speaker. In my opinion it's quite correct, but I will let others be the ones to say it for sure.

There are aspects to improve and polish, but they don't detract from the quality of the game: Mainly a certain abruptness in the transitions between scenes (nothing serious, but it's there).

I have to say that the game, even without sex scenes, is well worth it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Ludvinae

I didn't watch the naime, so some references were probably lost on me, but overall I really enjoyed playing this game.
    Girls are cuteand fun, stuff happens quickly enough not to get bored, and the MC is likeable.
    Overall I would recommend giving it a try if the "no sexual content" don't scare you too much ^^
  3. 4.00 star(s)

XbfgX

OK I tend to ignore games with no sexual content but truth be told I really enjoyed this had me in stitches in places loved the characters, expressions and the story, yes it would be a nice bonus to bang the crap out all the girls but for me this was a great start and looking forward to the next update and that is a first for me with this type of game.
    Bomba33 keep up the good work.