Seeking In depth clothing control games

noonehere18

Nov 19, 2019
Hello! so im looking for games where as the title says you can thoroughly control a women's clothing, corruption would be a nice plus. and heres a list of games ive played with it

1: Lab rats 2 (mostly looking for a game with clothing control like this or better, i want to be able to control every piece of what she wears) and as much as I love this game not enough clothing for my taste
2: akabur games (While fun, not even close to enough clothing options)
3: Degrees of lewdity lots and lots of clothing options!... but a little.. rapey)
4: rouge like (Its fun for sure, just wish there was some more clothing but i love the corruption system)
5: fountain of mana (a great game but i lost my save and im currently restarting, so far not enough clothing options for me)

It would also help but isnt needed if npcs reacted to what the character was wearing and/or your charecter reacted to it. Any ENF would be great too! Also I dont care if you play male or female just as long as i get to control female clothing
Please and thank you!

Reactions: rontantes

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Try Lilith's Throne. There's a big part in playing with clothes. - text only
LifePlay the Unreal sim should have a lot of customization options.
NewLife has fashion stuff. - text only

A lot of RPGM and Wolf games have some kind of outfit options, some more developed than others.
Some of QSP games play with clothes, to varying degrees.

And if you're interested in strip poker, Strip Poker Night at the Inventory is an option.

Reactions: Moon Called

noonehere18

Nov 19, 2019
Try Lilith's Throne. There's a big part in playing with clothes. - text only
LifePlay the Unreal sim should have a lot of customization options.
NewLife has fashion stuff. - text only

A lot of RPGM and Wolf games have some kind of outfit options, some more developed than others.
Some of QSP games play with clothes, to varying degrees.

And if you're interested in strip poker, Strip Poker Night at the Inventory is an option.
thanks for the ideas! I have heard of liliths throne but never looked it up idk why, life play it looks like it s had some updates since last I looked at it and actually looks good now... and new life? yeah thanks for the idea but i dont like the whole transformation thing