VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.50] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes

MoistSponge

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
A5.png

Overview:
This is a harem-themed visual novel game. The story will revolve around our main character who finds himself in a difficult situation. You will follow him as he tries to complete his mission, given by the Overseers to bed a town full of women and uncover the mysteries of his situation.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-09
Release Date: 2024-03-09
Developer: Moist Sponge Productions
Censored: No
Version: 0.50
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: ITALIAN TRANSLATION* - GALLERY MOD* -
FAN SIGS
*This port/version/android is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

179.png 45.png 87.png 124.png 157.png D1-303.png D2-58.png D2-386.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
TY. Nice beginning !

I have some troubles with the saves page (PC - Full screen or Windowed).
Saves.jpg

Reactions: jxd

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
Interesting beginning. The menus are very crude and the save/load screen puts the screenshots in the wrong places.
Also, how do I hide the overlay so the text boxes don't block the sexy content? I tried H, middle mouse click, Tab.. doesn't do anything.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Not that I object to the actual renders, but you chose to use two very different style of girls. Kind of jarring to have realism next to the more cartoon look.

MoistSponge

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Interesting beginning. The menus are very crude and the save/load screen puts the screenshots in the wrong places.
Also, how do I hide the overlay so the text boxes don't block the sexy content? I tried H, middle mouse click, Tab.. doesn't do anything.
All the menus will be fixed in the next update. Sorry about that. I don't know how to do it. We will get on it.

Reactions: Punto and MikieB

MoistSponge

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
TY. Nice beginning !

I have some troubles with the saves page (PC - Full screen or Windowed).
View attachment 613324
Sorry about that...though I am doing the rendering and writing. My partner does the building in VN maker so i am going to throw him under the bus. It's his fault. It will be fixed in the next update. Thank you for pointing it out.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
You need to remap the ESC key... that's normally what users expect to bring up the menu, and having it insta-close the game with no saves means a headache to play through it again from the beginning. Better yet, use RenPy... it was created for exactly the presentation style you're using and since there really aren't any choices yet, the coding would be very easy. If you're planning on a free-roam style game later on, I understand, but at the moment RenPy would be a better choice. There are lots of other devs and modders on here that would be happy to help too!

Great first effort though, and the story is cheesy hilarious. Looking forward to meeting more of the women!

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes