VN Ren'Py In for a Penny [v0.51] [Moist Sponge Productions]

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Here's my Gallery Mod for In For A Penny v0.29
(Updated)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: The Gallery button appears on the save menu. And I'll only update the mod when there are enough scenes.
updated it after 4 updates, added a lot of 4 scenes.

metallicaphil

Dec 14, 2017
Edi[/QUOTE]
Dude, even with the corrections the Engrish is giving me a headache. It's just that it's sooo fucking much, 'else I'd fix it myself.

and WTF is going on with his fingers? That's a fucking claw with fungus.

View attachment 1933380
why are you having a go at me? I'm not the dev. it's not Engrish it's just bad spelling. and again I'm not the dev, so don't have a go at me! I spent hours and hours going through the script fixing what I could to help people out. if you don't like it don't download the game or my fix, just don't get salty with the person who tried to help

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
MoistSponge . I don't know if anyone pointed it out...after fucking Sally, when you click on her pic in Mental Notes, her bio is that of Hanako Holmes. So Hanako's bio comes up twice.

Edit: Fixed in 0.29. Thanks!
In v.28 i saw that but I also remember Sally being 3 years apart from Sister Anne age now she & her twin is 8 years older then Anne in v.29, it must be hard keeping track of these mental notes from a dev pov.

Reactions: Hornyowl
Oct 29, 2019
Based on the 5-star reviews I might get some facepalms for this, but does the writing in this get any better? With all due respect to the dev, I love the massive boobs, but the writing seems so...juvenile. I'm still trudging my way through the intro (not sure how many dozens of character introductions I'm in), but if I have to read "what the fuck do you mean Sally, I already know all the girls why are you wasting my time you stupid bitch," one more time, I think I'll have an aneurysm.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Based on the 5-star reviews I might get some facepalms for this, but does the writing in this get any better? With all due respect to the dev, I love the massive boobs, but the writing seems so...juvenile. I'm still trudging my way through the intro (not sure how many dozens of character introductions I'm in), but if I have to read "what the fuck do you mean Sally, I already know all the girls why are you wasting my time you stupid bitch," one more time, I think I'll have an aneurysm.
If you can ignore the spelling mistakes and the wrong speaker name being called (both of which happen a lot, I think the dev forgets the names of his own characters), the writing, plot-wise, is kinda good.

metallicaphil

Dec 14, 2017
If you can ignore the spelling mistakes and the wrong speaker name being called (both of which happen a lot, I think the dev forgets the names of his own characters), the writing, plot-wise, is kinda good.
there's 2 devs, one that handles the script and the renders, and the other handles the coding. the problem is the dev that writes the script doesn't play the game after it's released. i have suggested that he does, when I spoke to him on discord

Reactions: Hornyowl

metallicaphil

Dec 14, 2017
Just wanted to say thanks for doing this. I have a hard time getting into games with rough spelling/grammar.
that's ok i actually enjoyed doing it, most of the problems isn't bad spelling as such, its that they used the wrong word, like site instead of sight, their instead of there, so it doesn't get flagged in the spell checker. this is my latest spelling fix, there may be a couple i missed

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
why are you having a go at me? I'm not the dev. it's not Engrish it's just bad spelling. and again I'm not the dev, so don't have a go at me! I spent hours and hours going through the script fixing what I could to help people out. if you don't like it don't download the game or my fix, just don't get salty with the person who tried to help

Sorry. I wasn't having a go at you at all and I sincerely apologize if I gave that impression. I just lamenting on how much mistakes there are. And yes, there is a lot of Engrish as well as spelling mistakes. But, as I said, I wasn't criticizing you at all. I know how hard it was/is because I am trying to do the same thing, including fixing the many incorrect character / speaker references in the dialogue. Not looking to compete or anything, let's be clear on that. This is for my personal use so the issues you mentioned (in an earlier post) that you left alone, I try to fix 'cause it irks the fuck out of me and prevents me from enjoying the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: metallicaphil
Oct 29, 2019
I've been working my way through this game and it's kind of growing on me, to be honest. One thing that would be helpful would be either a better UI and/or perhaps character portraits when people are speaking; there are way too many women to keep track of. I guess my main gripe with the game at this point is the dialog. It's kind of hard to put in words, but it's maybe a bit too loose/free-flowing? A lot of things seem to be written in stream of consciousness. There are also a lot of "huh huh," "uh uh" and other filler words that might not get the author's meaning across in the best way (depending on how they're pronounced/inflection). I've also noticed there is quite a bit of (what I assume is) British slang, that might not translate well for some people.
That being said, I do enjoy the variety in the characters' personalities. I especially appreciate that the dev is giving variety to the nipples (something that is often overlooked).

metallicaphil

Dec 14, 2017
I've been working my way through this game and it's kind of growing on me, to be honest. One thing that would be helpful would be either a better UI and/or perhaps character portraits when people are speaking; there are way too many women to keep track of. I guess my main gripe with the game at this point is the dialog. It's kind of hard to put in words, but it's maybe a bit too loose/free-flowing? A lot of things seem to be written in stream of consciousness. There are also a lot of "huh huh," "uh uh" and other filler words that might not get the author's meaning across in the best way (depending on how they're pronounced/inflection). I've also noticed there is quite a bit of (what I assume is) British slang, that might not translate well for some people.
That being said, I do enjoy the variety in the characters' personalities. I especially appreciate that the dev is giving variety to the nipples (something that is often overlooked).
being British myself I never noticed, but you are correct it is British slang. if you want me to translate some of the slang for you, post them in a reply to this post and I'll see what I can do

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Where df is v0.30? There never seems to be public releases on these thingI, so I'm curious about this piracy time table.

stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020
Where df is v0.30? There never seems to be public releases on these thingI, so I'm curious about this piracy time table.
Going by the early access listed on the patreon page. The public release is 2 weeks after it is released on patreon.

Based on that (and release dates here) v0.30 should be released here about Aug. 18, 2022. Time may change based on when MoistSponge can posts it here.

Pezzo

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
In for a Penny [v0.30.5] [Moist Sponge Productions] [Half-Tested]

Compressed game for Windows/Linux and Mac

Initial Size: 1.6 Gb
Compressed Size: 995 Mb (PC) - 990 Mb (Mac)

PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
In for a Penny [v0.30.5] [Moist Sponge Productions] [Half-Tested]

Compressed game for Windows/Linux and Mac

Initial Size: 1.6 Gb
Compressed Size: 995 Mb (PC) - 990 Mb (Mac)

PC: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - WORKUPLOAD
hey, Pezzo,

thanks for your great work.
cheers, mate.

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: rKnight and Pezzo
3.50 star(s) 56 Votes