+ Nice Beginning
    + interesting story
    + many paths
    + Getting Hotter with each Update
    + Gets updated often

Cons:
    - Nothing

Conclusion:
    I find this game interesting although there are not many scenes that are Hot the way I like them, but the Game is just starting and has already shown potential, if the game starts getting spicier, then it would be a game worth supporting, at least for my taste, there is no need to change anything in the game...characters and story are nice.
    worth the download.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

slutseekerm

a game with huge potential. the setup for the story is great. the characters are interesting. the dialogue feels natural and real. the kinks are incorporated in a meaningful way. tight cast of characters.

there are some teething problems. like another reviewer mentioned the first two lewd scenes could use some work. some issues with the renpy UI being let's say experimental, and the usage of periods to denote the passage of time.

in summary, i'm sure this game will be a success.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

dogsta

At v0,41, it's just a prologue (as you're informed at the end of the current version).

I have to say, as early as it is, it is currently 'good'. The premise is interesting and it's generally executed well.

If you don't mind the graphics style (it even has some flair at times), then be sure that the dialogue works well. It's tight, is not cumbersome, or inane. It drives the story cleanly and concisely - as it should in a VN.

After all, dialogue is an artform in of itself.

Anyway! I feel short-changed in respect of lewds. Twice you bang your girlfriend:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From a technical stand-point. The girlfriend lewds are a perfect and natural way to insert prowess when coming to animated H-scenes early in the game. It is like a teaser: 'look how great the sex scenes are going to be!'

So yeah, not a good look for that kind of content so far. Does that mean all lewd scenes are going to be a let-down?!

I did think that having underwhelming 'lewds' with the girlfriend and her child-ish attitude at one point was a way to rail-road the player into choosing to chase the 'Mistress'...

Buuuuuut. The game is worth putting on your watch list, I'd say.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

HERUTHEFALCON

What a well written story. MC is a fallen noble who is relegated to being a slave and was bought by a noblewomen with girlfriend and her daughter.

MC immediately has a crush on mistress and once mistress found out he is a fallen noble from one of the founding families of the kingdom, You knew this story was getting hot.

When Sylvia saw mistress and MC kissing, I laughed for a good 3 minutes. That's crazy:ROFLMAO:. Like Damn bro,Did that just happen. 1st time seeing a female get cucked in a Ren'Py Game:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Graphics are not the best but this story is 90% better than the stuff we see here. Incredible character development. From a loving man to a man fighting and wondering to questioning himself and his values.

5/5 for me.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

nn222

Good start, building off of a compelling master-slave dynamic. I like the netorase part (cheating on your gf), but I'm less a fan of the netorare (her sleeping with another guy) element. For now, the netorare bit is kind of ignorable, and I hope it stays that way, or just extinguishes completely.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

crabovach

Great game.Characters with believable characters, given the theme of the game.very good work with light in scenes (especially at night).The potential of this game is huge.I do not understand the claims to the actions of the main character, given his position as a debtor on the rights of a slave.The tags and description clearly indicate the content of the game, so the claims about the NTR theme seem unfounded. P.S. I apologize for the bad English.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

DickJensen

Personally i liked the game, the story is really good and concept in unique. There is drama to the story which makes it interesting than most of the visual novels.
    Graphics, animations and models are good.
    It's still in the initial stage and i am betting on it that it will do very well in the upcoming updates. Definitely a good game with good potential. Good luck to the dev.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Digital Pimp

Railroaded by the dev's whims from jump. I didn't even want that spoiled ****, but then we aren't given much choice about anything! And the girlfriend was no prize either. I'm so tired of these whipped, punk ass MC's. By mid point in the prologue, I was ready to chain that fool (MC) to his bed to stop his nocturnal nature hikes. The only remotely interesting woman in the game thus far is the girlfriend's daughter. And she's just there, a pretty carrot dangling at the end of a very ugly stick you'll likely never see the end of... in summation, with it's no account characters and flimsy premise, I've seen test patterns with more plot...