[R>Proofreader] In need of English Proofreader

Godmodeon

Jan 29, 2021
Project:
- Writer's Block

- A visual novel in English, developed with Ren'Py and DAZ.

Developer:
- Me, 3D artist and a programmer
- We don't have a name for ourselves yet xDD

Looking for:
- We are looking for a proofreader in the native tongue to proofread the script.

Employment type:

- We are still not able to offer anything right at the moment, but once the game starts earning, we will be paying based on per versions of the game when published.

Work commitment:
- I am hoping to look for a long-lasting work commitment as the game progresses.

Preferred method of contact:
- You can contact me via Discord: Godmodeon#9905
- Or you can choose to open a conversation thread in the forum with me. Either way that works for you.

Job description:
- Currently, both v0.1 and v0.2 script has been done. You would need to take a thorough read to know the story better and start making corrections to the script.
- There are 1320+ lines with 69 pages of script in total.

Game FAQ
Writer's Block

The story goes about an anonymous erotic book writer, living with his wife and two beautiful daughters in a small town. They have been living in peace till recently the publisher calls him and threatens him to work on a new book. With him losing his touch after all these years, he is trying his best to find a muse to get a new book out. Will the author himself find a muse from his two loving daughters and end up corrupting them or will he finds a muse in the little town that he is leaving in?

Release update
The release of a single version of the game will diverse around 1-2 months depending on how much content will be produced and determined by the gamers and developers. We will try our best to get the game out as soon as possible. But in the meantime, we would also like our story and renders to be quality. So, we will have to juggle in between to find the balance in two.

Tag
Incest, Blackmail, Interracial sex, Voyeurism, Blowjob, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Masturbation.

Minigame
There will not be any mini-games or sandbox scenes available in this game.

Download
The game is not ready yet, so downloading will not be available at this moment. But, the first version of the game will be out soon enough. And when it is out, we will be actively searching for gamers (play-tester) to try the game out. Stay tuned for more updates on this game.

You have reached the end of the FAQ of the game.
After reading the entire post, if you still have any questions in mind, do put them in the comment section below, I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

There are some previews attached below, hope you guys will like it xD

Yuna Ballet 1080p.png Office Mom Relax 1080.png Anna Club 1080.png

SS_bot

Jul 29, 2020
Hi. I know you sayed that you are trying to find native English speaker, but although I am not... I am very much interested in proofreading for your game...