Seeking In search of old Rpgm2000/2003 game

Pringerx339

Oct 17, 2022
Greetings, I'm new here. I've been developing a game for many years and stumbled upon some old sprites that I repurposed in my own creations. The games however where the assets come from still elude me (assets were pulled off a spanish site with no info). I'm trying to find out what these games are and if they're playable? Also, it would be cool to add context to assets I can't figure out so I can use them as well.

Not sure if I can attach files as I'm a new member but one game has a light blue haired girl with a white gown, perhaps a Priestess in various erotic positions. Some human, some monster etc.

The other is a purple demon girl in various erotic situations as well. (there are a LOT of these ones). This one also had some huge breasted Shin Megami monsters also. I'd be interested in finding out what game these are from too!

I would even settle for any games from the Rpg Maker 2000 & 2003 (specifically), that anyone knows of as well! It's nice to have inspiration. (I've already seen Violated Heroine, and Ryona Rpg)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!