VN - Ren'Py - Completed - In Your Shoes [Final] [Mac Hanson]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Led

I played this game for the 1st time as of episode 1 of (version 1.1 ). There's enough content to get a good idea of the game. In overall, the game is nicely made. It's not Oscar material, but it'll definitely entertain you. The renders are very good. The story is nice and also the dialogues (except for the grammar). The story basically reminds me of the series Quantum Leap, back in the day. You'll figure it out, what I mean, if you play the game. However, I don't really like the way the developer shows the dialogues during the storyline. I prefer to see the dialogue lines appear in whole and, preferably, at once after each click or tap. In this game, the dialogue lines appear letter per letter of each word. You'd have to hit or tap again if you want to see the entire line, at once. Also, this game seriously needs a (more adequate?) proof reader. The English grammar isn't very great. It's not terrible, but it gets a bit annoying, after a while, if I'm being honest. But, like I said, the game in itself is pretty good. Therefore, I rated this game with 4 stars.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

mileduets

This VN definitely deserves a first good rating - the renders are superb - the art style is unusual while still being realistic; I love the different carefully drawn characters. The MC is far from perfect, both physically and characterwise, but that actually makes him more likeable - I'm sick of Mr. Perfect stories. With Norah there's a real middle aged MILF with a sexy daughter at her side.

The build-up is slow, but the story is quite original, appealing to the more mature connaisseur - none of the usual college kid incest stuff.

The language could use a bit of polishing, but who am I to tell.

Looking forward to seeing how this story unravels!