DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Last edited:

Cr4ks

May 15, 2021
Wait so theres no limit to the days as of now? If so that'll be nice cause its kinda grindy and a decent amount of content to do.

Decent Wanker

Sep 28, 2017
Does anyone issued with this type of error ? I downloaded the version of 1.4.1(Steam) today but when I run the game this error appears immediately and I can't see anything else but click on that "close" button to close the game.
asdasdas12.png

spectre699

May 27, 2023
Forgot how to do it exactly but if you follow what the master roshi said you'll get a clue as what to do next, it's very easy. If you forgot/ skip what master roshi said, just load the game before going to the karot island.
So, I just load the game before going to karot island, I've been doing it 5 times already now, I don't know what I miss (tbf, I skip the dialogues), I'll try this time to not skip the dialogues.

Flaughty

May 19, 2024
Game seems pretty well made copy of Summer/Winter Memories with more content but my god the translation is just so bad it is honestly unplayable. I will wait for a full release and hopefully better translations.

Oct 17, 2019
Why is there no "ai cg" in the tags?

Sure this may be higher effort than just typing a couple of promps since it's pretty obvious they fed a crude drawing to an AI model (as evidenced by the "proof" on the first reply to this thread), but most of the art is still made with AI

yunghao

May 11, 2022
Why is there no "ai cg" in the tags?

Sure this may be higher effort than just typing a couple of promps since it's pretty obvious they fed a crude drawing to an AI model (as evidenced by the "proof" on the first reply to this thread), but most of the art is still made with AI
You know what they might've used?

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes