Jigooo

Jun 20, 2020
You need a bug spray, I think you need to complete a quest for that, go around and talk to anyone who has a "!" symbol on top of their head
But I already exhausted anyone with exclamation symbol on their heads, least as far as I could find. But still, each days passing, no new npc with the symbol on top of their head, and the quest log really can't help showing the hint.

I have even collected all the 7 photos from beach and swimpool for ero guy. But he keeps saying "show me sometimes" and cannot progress further. Is my game bugged?

Last edited:

Comrade_Smile

May 2, 2024
But I already exhausted anyone with exclamation symbol on their heads, least as far as I could find. But still, each days passing, no new npc with the symbol on top of their head, and the quest log really can't help showing the hint.

I have even collected all the 7 photos from beach and swimpool for ero guy. But he keeps saying "show me sometimes" and cannot progress further. Is my game bugged?
I'm not quite sure, maybe check all the shops? Or perhaps your inventory? You might've picked it up without knowing

Jigooo

Jun 20, 2020
I'm not quite sure, maybe check all the shops? Or perhaps your inventory? You might've picked it up without knowing
Nope. Nada. I've checked all the shop and getting everything I could. Still no way to proceed the quest. Even the ero guy still said the same thing even though I've collected all the photos.

• Sad
Reactions: Comrade_Smile

Comrade_Smile

May 2, 2024
Nope. Nada. I've checked all the shop and getting everything I could. Still no way to proceed the quest. Even the ero guy still said the same thing even though I've collected all the photos.
Damn, I have no idea, sorry bro, but I have the full scene save a couple of pages back, if you want

Reactions: Jigooo

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
I'm not sure but doesn't give the grandma the bugspray for bringin her a dish? She's not always at the beach if i remember correct.

Jigooo

Jun 20, 2020
I'm not sure but doesn't give the grandma the bugspray for bringin her a dish? She's not always at the beach if i remember correct.
Wait? Which grandma? I think I never stumbled across any grandma... where she usually hanging around?

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Wait? Which grandma? I think I never stumbled across any grandma... where she usually hanging around?
IIRC; She wants a ratatouille (a dish), but i'm not sure if she gives you the bugspray.
Shes at the beach on afternoon?! - Dang! Can't remember, but it's one of the very early quests you got.

spectre699

May 27, 2023
Yeah think I'll just use the save file if I still have no idea how to progress. Thanks for the save btw
try checking the quest menu, also what was your last quest? I cleared that part but stuck with another quest deeper than yours.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes