Flaughty

May 19, 2024
SNIP

Does this fix the horrible translations that were in the game at the start or has that been addressed? It was so bad when I tried playing it that I couldn't because I was laughing at how poor the grammar was. The gameplay and art looked solid but myself and others could not get past the translations.

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
Like they said previous saves are incompatible with the new version and seems like they didnt go through with the plan of providing cheat saves but provided cheat mode instead, which is meh if the only cheats are really affection rate up and some money. Also file size ballooned again, it is now 10gb from 6gb.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Thanks for the full save! Where do these files go though? I tried looking through %appdata%, documents, and game folder.
SaveDir in the game folder.
By default, the folder probably doesn't exist, it's created after the first launch of the game.

PepeWing69

Jun 29, 2024
SaveDir in the game folder.
By default, the folder probably doesn't exist, it's created after the first launch of the game.
There is no SaveDir file even after you launch the game and save. However, I tried to add the file in the game folder like you said and it still doesn't work.
1726018117048.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DocRipper

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
There's a full release version on the RIN forum's Inari post. Not sure if I'm allowed or supposed to reference it but I recommend getting it there.

Reactions: schiz0b0y
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes