Aug 8, 2020
Currently doing the take pictures on the beach side quest. However I don't have any interactables for photos (Yes I did buy the camera)

I did collect every picture I can with the normal camera but after that the icon for taking pictures vanish (I did not had the quest for that yet)

Is this a bug or nah? I had a inkling that the bug happened during my cutscene of giving the old lady a Ratatouille in the beach, but I click one of the girls with a photo icon during it. After that the icons just disappeared after the cutscene (It's also after I collected every pic)

EDIT: It's not a bug. After you got a certain amount of photos in your inventory game stops you from taking more.

Last edited:
Reactions: LooseCanon

jake7711

Feb 6, 2021
use text editor or + => for search secret key
secret key = "(H+MbQeThWmZq4t7" (thevio already find it, so just use text editor only)
or from ImNotThatStupid post (using cheat engine)

*sample attachement text editor from anycript
well if my english is bad, sorry it's because not my main language :3
Tested, this work perfectly for anycript. Follow the AES Decryption, edit on the right, then copy to above encrypt again, done.

Thanks for sharing in detail.

LooseCanon

Mar 24, 2024
Currently doing the take pictures on the beach side quest. However I don't have any interactables for photos (Yes I did buy the camera)

I did collect every picture I can with the normal camera but after that the icon for taking pictures vanish (I did not had the quest for that yet)

Is this a bug or nah? I had a inkling that the bug happened during my cutscene of giving the old lady a Ratatouille in the beach, but I click one of the girls with a photo icon during it. After that the icons just disappeared after the cutscene (It's also after I collected every pic)

EDIT: It's not a bug. After you got a certain amount of photos in your inventory game stops you from taking more.
It's bugged, there is a patch on steam for it.

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
I dont understand their mentality of making old saves unusable but adding a cheat mode that doesn't even get u that much stuff

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes