Pinzuu

Nov 18, 2019
Is his old Blog ( ) still accessible? I can't access it anymore because of that nasty age restriction thing from Google (the current owner of that platform).

The whole Tumblr folder/archive is a mess and most of the old comics/works pre-Alfie/2014 should be found there with a lot more variants. E.g. "Seven Deadly Sins" commission(s) with 24 variants for Greed and not just two. From his HF including the link to the blog post:
It looks like he hosted everything through imgur, and every image on the blog is gone.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Hiatus over
InCase said:
alferslr.jpg

Chapter 18
On this next wednesday, september 11th, the Alfie hiatus is coming to a close. I will begin uploading two pages a week until the comic is done. We have about a 100 pages left until the story is finished.

The state of my right hand makes inking rather difficult, which made me develop a style that does not need inking. It is rather different than how Alfie looked so far. I don’t like doing style changes mid chapter, but I have no choice. Going forwards Alfie will be drawn in the new style. I’ve uploaded some WIP’s of the pages to my twitter if you want a preview.

My hand is better than it was six moths ago, but still not fully healed. I will need a lil procedure and then some rehab, but I’ve factored that in, and I have enough pages saved up to not have to take breaks. Probably. Hopefully.

Anyway, the RAT rides again! See you on wednesday!
Alfie Chapter 18 (ongoing page 52+)

52.jpg 53.jpg 54.jpg 55.jpg 56-1.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes