Seeking Incest + Breeding Games

Dickard

May 27, 2018
I know this might be somewhat particular tastes but we're all degenerates here right?
What I'm looking for is a game where you can have kids with a girl, then have kids with those kids. Basically, I want a game where you can turn a family tree into a family circle. Preferrably not any "scripted" sort of pregnancy games (like a VN for example).
The only games I'm currently aware of that do this are Breeders of the Nephelym (with a code) and Monster Girl Black Market (in the endgame).

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
23 Sisters and Maou-Sama are both VN's with essentially that as a plot (and both get a bit weird at times). In the former, MC knocks up his sisters who are drugged with an accellerated pregnancy and development drug, and then knocks up the resulting "daunieces". I don't know whether grand-daunieces are already around and bred. In Maou-Sama there is quite a bit of time-travelling allowing the MC to meet and impregnate his various descendents. Keeping track of the family tree net can get a bit tricky I suppose.

Rise of Vruk has the beginnings of this, ie you breed a woman, she has a girl which grows up magically fast, and wants to get bred by the MC again (I don't know how far the breeding is). But just one generation. RPGM game.

My own game is planned to have something similar (but rather than male MC breeding generation after generation of girls; it will be female MC and her human boy and girl breeding generation after generation of human-cat hybrids). But this is still a while out - there's already a decent amount of regular incest pregnancy though.

Strangejay

Aug 1, 2021
23 Sisters and Maou-Sama are both VN's with essentially that as a plot (and both get a bit weird at times). In the former, MC knocks up his sisters who are drugged with an accellerated pregnancy and development drug, and then knocks up the resulting "daunieces". I don't know whether grand-daunieces are already around and bred. In Maou-Sama there is quite a bit of time-travelling allowing the MC to meet and impregnate his various descendents. Keeping track of the family tree net can get a bit tricky I suppose.

Rise of Vruk has the beginnings of this, ie you breed a woman, she has a girl which grows up magically fast, and wants to get bred by the MC again (I don't know how far the breeding is). But just one generation. RPGM game.

My own game is planned to have something similar (but rather than male MC breeding generation after generation of girls; it will be female MC and her human boy and girl breeding generation after generation of human-cat hybrids). But this is still a while out - there's already a decent amount of regular incest pregnancy though.
Nice